*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

JDM is Japanese Domestic Market meaning they either came from Japan or has the "style"

Originally Posted by nyrican23

It's expensive to have a turbo car. Maintenance, parts, tune is alot of money. A tune and EMS can run up to $1,000 alone. Expect to pay $2500-4000 for a turbo build.

its not that bad actually... i wanna get a boosted 08 civic si sedan!

S2K
pimp.gif

Rx-7
pimp.gif

NSX
pimp.gif

I really need to get into an S2K.

JDM is Japanese Domestic Market meaning they either came from Japan or has the "style"
Haha thanks.

I drive a 2009 Civic (Not SI
nerd.gif
), is there anything that make it look better?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Haha thanks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lip kit
wheels
suspension

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Haha thanks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lip kit
wheels
suspension

Tints.

If I had extra cash, I'd get the HFP lip, slam it, and throw a Mugen wing. Id much rather do appearance mods over performance.

Haha thanks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lip kit
wheels
suspension
I actually already have a lip-kit, it's an LX-S (Sedan just to throw it in there). I've been searching for new rims, but I really don't know which.

Haha thanks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lip kit
wheels
suspension
I actually already have a lip-kit, it's an LX-S (Sedan just to throw it in there). I've been searching for new rims, but I really don't know which.
Get suspension first

Stance is everything.

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x633.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680.[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x534.[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533.[/td][/tr][/table]]
[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td][td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x534.[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif

getting that MJ transformation this spring along with more UKDM goodies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(I know is not JDM)....and WORKS
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JDM. i remember the first time i slammed gears in a acura cl, that engine made such a beautiful sound

im in love
embarassed.gif

35855l2.jpg

gil23 that tegi is sick, i need one badly!

I put shoes to the side for a while to save up for rx7 fc or Supra mkIII.
Not spending over 6000z
Anybody kno how much it will cost to tune these cars and make them perform better?
Rx7 will probably cost more because of the wankel

I got a Honda civic 98 EX.

I wanna do the conversion to a 99-00. Product JDM has it for $580 installed. Is it a good price ?

-Black housing lights
-Fenders
-hood
-Grille
-Bumper
-lip

they had a post on craigslist but its not up anymore.

Back
Top Bottom