Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Bibby is getting time because Mike buries players rather than giving them 10 minutes a game.

Let Douglas play off the ball alongside Shumpert. Lin gets a little extra rest and Toney hopefully finds his shot without the pressures of running the team.
im saying
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Bibby is getting time because Mike buries players rather than giving them 10 minutes a game.

Let Douglas play off the ball alongside Shumpert. Lin gets a little extra rest and Toney hopefully finds his shot without the pressures of running the team.
im saying
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Funny seeing all these "Fans" all of the sudden. I bet 99% of the people in this thread didn't give a damn about this kid before these 5 games.

Congrats to this kid. I don't think he can keep it up all season, but if he does than he will be a legit star.

For now he's just got to keep playing and being consistent.

LOL @ Knick fans just two weeks ago were putting their season on the shoulders of B-Diddy. Now who needs him?

Who cared about Tom Brady before Bledsoe went down? I actually wanted him to do well when he was on the Warriors, do I get more props? Who cares? Yo money, go buy some spizikes!

Funny seeing all these "Fans" all of the sudden. I bet 99% of the people in this thread didn't give a damn about this kid before these 5 games.

Congrats to this kid. I don't think he can keep it up all season, but if he does than he will be a legit star.

For now he's just got to keep playing and being consistent.

LOL @ Knick fans just two weeks ago were putting their season on the shoulders of B-Diddy. Now who needs him?

Who cared about Tom Brady before Bledsoe went down? I actually wanted him to do well when he was on the Warriors, do I get more props? Who cares? Yo money, go buy some spizikes!

I forgot how to post links on here, but there are so many interviews with his team mates vouching that Lin is the hardest worker on the team. They said he comes to practice early, and practices hard, like he's still playing for a spot on the team, after he's come on to the scene. Tyson Chandler, said "There's no better guy and probably the only guy this could have happen too, cause he's a hard worker, and he can handle the pressure." The thing about Lin is he rises to the occasion. Kobe is right, this dude had the skill set from the beginning and was just overlooked. Whether it's 8 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins, Lin played with all his heart on the court, and is genuine about Team. It's not an act, dude is really humble, and that's just gonna bring more success on the court and endorsements, as long as his skills keep improving... And I love the haters hehe, cause when Lin keeps succeeding, I can poop in your face. And my comment isn't directed towards you unless you're a hater =)

I forgot how to post links on here, but there are so many interviews with his team mates vouching that Lin is the hardest worker on the team. They said he comes to practice early, and practices hard, like he's still playing for a spot on the team, after he's come on to the scene. Tyson Chandler, said "There's no better guy and probably the only guy this could have happen too, cause he's a hard worker, and he can handle the pressure." The thing about Lin is he rises to the occasion. Kobe is right, this dude had the skill set from the beginning and was just overlooked. Whether it's 8 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins, Lin played with all his heart on the court, and is genuine about Team. It's not an act, dude is really humble, and that's just gonna bring more success on the court and endorsements, as long as his skills keep improving... And I love the haters hehe, cause when Lin keeps succeeding, I can poop in your face. And my comment isn't directed towards you unless you're a hater =)

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

You sound like a groupie

You sound like a groupie

Originally Posted by KenJi714

You sound like a groupie
poop in ur face

Originally Posted by KenJi714

You sound like a groupie
poop in ur face

Well said from another thread
"Pessimists" trying to shut him down is just as "stupid" as others comparing him to legends. Its the other side of the same coin. I find most the "pessimists" in this thread are just saying. Look at the sample size. Hell, its barely a sample size to even look at. If someone wants to be optimist that Lin will continue or every improve on his recent play, great but lets not pretend that point of view is superior to a pessimists viewpoint. 

This guy could well be a Steve Nash, Tiny Archibald type of player but lets see how the next month goes; The rest of the season goes, etc before annotating him something more than a possible star. Sports history is loaded with guys who had a good week, month, and even a season and fall back into the woodwork. Sport history also has guys who came out of nowhere and became stars. Can we at least wait and see for awhile before stating this guy is either?

Well said from another thread
"Pessimists" trying to shut him down is just as "stupid" as others comparing him to legends. Its the other side of the same coin. I find most the "pessimists" in this thread are just saying. Look at the sample size. Hell, its barely a sample size to even look at. If someone wants to be optimist that Lin will continue or every improve on his recent play, great but lets not pretend that point of view is superior to a pessimists viewpoint. 

This guy could well be a Steve Nash, Tiny Archibald type of player but lets see how the next month goes; The rest of the season goes, etc before annotating him something more than a possible star. Sports history is loaded with guys who had a good week, month, and even a season and fall back into the woodwork. Sport history also has guys who came out of nowhere and became stars. Can we at least wait and see for awhile before stating this guy is either?

^ I like your way of viewing things. I respect that.

I'd probably feel the same exact way if he was on my favorite team.

I wasn't even trying to hate on the kid. I was just trying to be realistic, but apparently you can't say anything about Jeremy Lin without pissing all these sensitive folk off.

If you're not going to slurp him, than !!!%! That's all I'm seeing in this thread.

As if congrats wasn't enough smh.

The problem is the ignorant blanket statements you made about us all clamoring for a aged PG with back problems to come save the day. He was our only option to fill that void so of course we'd be eager for his return.

^ I like your way of viewing things. I respect that.

I'd probably feel the same exact way if he was on my favorite team.

I wasn't even trying to hate on the kid. I was just trying to be realistic, but apparently you can't say anything about Jeremy Lin without pissing all these sensitive folk off.

If you're not going to slurp him, than !!!%! That's all I'm seeing in this thread.

As if congrats wasn't enough smh.

The problem is the ignorant blanket statements you made about us all clamoring for a aged PG with back problems to come save the day. He was our only option to fill that void so of course we'd be eager for his return.

Back
Top Bottom