Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

pimp.gif
just needed a chance. and he'll only get better with experience.
pimp.gif

long time knick fan checking in. the guy lin is turning out to be the dude my asian friends have been saying...a true 1. dude has excellent court vision, and creates plays for others. VERY unselfish and is proving more effective as a 1 than felton or billups. so far he's displayed a more sound 1 game than any pg ive seen in ny for a long time. this game is solid evidence of this as melo and stat are out and ny is up 13 or 15 at the half now. lin draws defenders and is able to see and hit the open man, and he's already been robbed of 4 assist by bs misses from jefferies and others. but the fact that dude is creating for jefferies, as well as other bench players like walker and novak, is impressive.

if lin is continues this type of basketball, knicks would be wise to lock this guy down with a respectable contract and actually utilize him, because he seems to be what the knicks have lacked for min. imagine the chemistry he can build with amare
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

long time knick fan checking in. the guy lin is turning out to be the dude my asian friends have been saying...a true 1. dude has excellent court vision, and creates plays for others. VERY unselfish and is proving more effective as a 1 than felton or billups. so far he's displayed a more sound 1 game than any pg ive seen in ny for a long time. this game is solid evidence of this as melo and stat are out and ny is up 13 or 15 at the half now. lin draws defenders and is able to see and hit the open man, and he's already been robbed of 4 assist by bs misses from jefferies and others. but the fact that dude is creating for jefferies, as well as other bench players like walker and novak, is impressive.

if lin is continues this type of basketball, knicks would be wise to lock this guy down with a respectable contract and actually utilize him, because he seems to be what the knicks have lacked for min. imagine the chemistry he can build with amare
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any coincidence that dude is a dragon and it's the Year of the Dragon??? I'm just sayin...

Any coincidence that dude is a dragon and it's the Year of the Dragon??? I'm just sayin...

roll.gif
 This is more funny than anything. Glad to see one of NT's own poster children get the job done. 
Will Bynum couldn't get it done. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Lin just pulled a Kyle Korver "avoid fouling a jumpshooter" animation

roll.gif
 This is more funny than anything. Glad to see one of NT's own poster children get the job done. 
Will Bynum couldn't get it done. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Lin just pulled a Kyle Korver "avoid fouling a jumpshooter" animation

Back
Top Bottom