Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

lol, Good to see dude hooping though.
Actually makes me want to watch the knicks besides Melo's jacking up shots.

pimp.gif

Golden State did him dirty. They only put him in garbage time to help boost ticket sales for the Asian folks. Now he finally get some real playing time

pimp.gif

Golden State did him dirty. They only put him in garbage time to help boost ticket sales for the Asian folks. Now he finally get some real playing time

briancmahoney Brian Mahoney

A pretty good PG, Magic Johnson, on Jeremy Lin: "The excitement he has caused in the Garden, man, I hadn't seen that in a long time."

postgame_normal.jpg

More Magic on Lin: "This is not some guy you just threw in there, this guy really knows how to play the game."

A pretty good PG, Magic Johnson, on Jeremy Lin: "The excitement he has caused in the Garden, man, I hadn't seen that in a long time."

postgame_normal.jpg

More Magic on Lin: "This is not some guy you just threw in there, this guy really knows how to play the game."

Lin has a great work ethic and I'm glad he got a chance, he deserves it. Good video
On the other hand, he did not help out the Asian community by declaring that he failed his drivers license test.  My man is a Harvard Grad!WTH?
laugh.gif

Legooo Lin!

Lin has a great work ethic and I'm glad he got a chance, he deserves it. Good video
On the other hand, he did not help out the Asian community by declaring that he failed his drivers license test.  My man is a Harvard Grad!WTH?
laugh.gif

Legooo Lin!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

postgame_normal.jpg

ehhh...high praise from mushmouth
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

postgame_normal.jpg

ehhh...high praise from mushmouth
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom