Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

http://twitter.com/#!/ZachLowe_SI
ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity
After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

Utah is actually doing well this season, but its not like the Knicks are a good team. Lin played this 3 game stretch without Melo and Stat and he led the team to victory. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

http://twitter.com/#!/ZachLowe_SI
ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity
After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

Utah is actually doing well this season, but its not like the Knicks are a good team. Lin played this 3 game stretch without Melo and Stat and he led the team to victory. 

Originally Posted by ReYoLystic

carmelo is wack though he's a better scorer but thats about it. He takes to many bad shots and is a ball stopper. Hated him since he got on the nuggets. There is reasons why teams get better when hes gone

Knicks fans aren't trying to hear this
laugh.gif

Jeremy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

people already seem to be upset and want him to fail. Why?
Prolly cause of the hype that surrounds him. Don't see him becoming a superstar, but is getting that type of attention at least so far.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

people already seem to be upset and want him to fail. Why?
Prolly cause of the hype that surrounds him. Don't see him becoming a superstar, but is getting that type of attention at least so far.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LMAO. This #### cway.

Did anyone in the Bay hoop with this guy or see him play in HS?
I played against/with Jeremy in middle school (West San Jose NJB) and HS (Mitty). I also played with Drew Gordon and against Oakridge HS/Ryan Anderson of the Magic. Pretty good talent out of Northern CA for the 2005 & 2006 classes.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LMAO. This #### cway.

Did anyone in the Bay hoop with this guy or see him play in HS?
I played against/with Jeremy in middle school (West San Jose NJB) and HS (Mitty). I also played with Drew Gordon and against Oakridge HS/Ryan Anderson of the Magic. Pretty good talent out of Northern CA for the 2005 & 2006 classes.

I'll give him his props if he can keep this up for the rest of the season, until then, I'm not going to hold my breath. But, he is playing good for the time being.

I'll give him his props if he can keep this up for the rest of the season, until then, I'm not going to hold my breath. But, he is playing good for the time being.

Slowly seeing a lot of Laker fans become Knicks fans on my Facebook but given the majority population where I grew up that makes sense
laugh.gif

Slowly seeing a lot of Laker fans become Knicks fans on my Facebook but given the majority population where I grew up that makes sense
laugh.gif

Overlooked on every level he's been on....

think it's funny now that he's not being passed up, now it's the nba fan doubters that overlook him...

strange.

Overlooked on every level he's been on....

think it's funny now that he's not being passed up, now it's the nba fan doubters that overlook him...

strange.

407775_10150783758964616_21410634615_12647141_1557200694_n.jpg

laugh.gif

I played basketball with his brother about three weekends ago, before Jeremy Lin started to shine. Real cool dude.

407775_10150783758964616_21410634615_12647141_1557200694_n.jpg

laugh.gif

I played basketball with his brother about three weekends ago, before Jeremy Lin started to shine. Real cool dude.

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.

He will be a average point guard but his numbers will be inflated like Felton's last year as long as he gets PT
He's an average shooter and when teams start to focus on him some things will change

He will be a average point guard but his numbers will be inflated like Felton's last year as long as he gets PT
He's an average shooter and when teams start to focus on him some things will change

Back
Top Bottom