Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Paulie D = that dude

Never seen dude flip out....EVERY girl in that house needs therapy. For real.

*Anyone else notice that The Situation's voice has changed? Dude sounded TOTALLY different in Season 1.

Also...Ronnie
laugh.gif
He's playing head games with a girl who's not all there upstairs. This is gonna blow up. Big time. I dunno what he's doing....he's a sucker.

Paulie D = that dude

Never seen dude flip out....EVERY girl in that house needs therapy. For real.

*Anyone else notice that The Situation's voice has changed? Dude sounded TOTALLY different in Season 1.

Also...Ronnie
laugh.gif
He's playing head games with a girl who's not all there upstairs. This is gonna blow up. Big time. I dunno what he's doing....he's a sucker.

Angelina gone end up leaving again...

Mike sitting up there dry snitching on Ronnie....cold blooded.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why doesn't anyone put hands on Mike?  He's been known to do this (snitch)...breaking all sorts of man-codes...
smh.gif

Why doesn't anyone put hands on Mike?  He's been known to do this (snitch)...breaking all sorts of man-codes...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RONdomness

"Wasn't her boyfriend married back in jersey? I mean c'mon."
"I Love You." "Thank You."

"I want to marry you. WHAAAAT!?!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Pauly D is the man!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RONdomness

"Wasn't her boyfriend married back in jersey? I mean c'mon."
"I Love You." "Thank You."

"I want to marry you. WHAAAAT!?!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Pauly D is the man!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

QFT

smh.gif

QFT

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif

I noticed that too.  Its really weird.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Steroids make your voice change

j/k

Originally Posted by Durden7

Steroids make your voice change

j/k

Back
Top Bottom