Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this show is so bad. the chicks in my life watch it. i laugh at all the dumb shhh. its beyond stupid tho. lol.

power to um for gettin paid to do this shhh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this show is so bad. the chicks in my life watch it. i laugh at all the dumb shhh. its beyond stupid tho. lol.

power to um for gettin paid to do this shhh.

Trailer was hilarious. Show brings the lulz.

"Snooki comes in the door with this gremlin look-alike"
roll.gif

"We've been here like 5 hours"

"Listen, listen, listen, listen"

Girl was shook when Ronnie came storming down
roll.gif

Trailer was hilarious. Show brings the lulz.

"Snooki comes in the door with this gremlin look-alike"
roll.gif

"We've been here like 5 hours"

"Listen, listen, listen, listen"

Girl was shook when Ronnie came storming down
roll.gif

I can't wait, anyone got any drinking games for the shore? I usually just drink when they go to the club or I start laughing

I can't wait, anyone got any drinking games for the shore? I usually just drink when they go to the club or I start laughing

this is a waste of air time...id rather watch a hour of the slap chop commercials

this is a waste of air time...id rather watch a hour of the slap chop commercials

"Don't come over to somebody's house at 5am and expect to just play checkers" (c) The Situation.

"Don't come over to somebody's house at 5am and expect to just play checkers" (c) The Situation.

Here's a quick preview...the girl that's in the video is from my girlfriend's city..she's a complete garden tool..will go after any dude..

Here's a quick preview...the girl that's in the video is from my girlfriend's city..she's a complete garden tool..will go after any dude..

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Drink every time
someones in a bikini or has there shirt off

Pauly touches or talks about his hair

Situation says the word situation or any form of that

you here guido or guidette

anytime theres a makeout session

already have my 4lokos qued up then were heading to the club afterwards 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom