Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Am I the only one who would be hyped if Ronnie was single for Season 3. Single Ronnie is hilarious.
Do you live under a rock? Season 3 just ended
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only one who would be hyped if Ronnie was single for Season 3. Single Ronnie is hilarious.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

That was still season 2 my du... 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

30t6p3b.gif

So you're telling me Miami was 1.5? gtfohwtbs

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

30t6p3b.gif

So you're telling me Miami was 1.5? gtfohwtbs

^
you think snooki cakin

Mike killin all them as far as racking up money from every direction

Anyways...

To spice things up I think MTV should bring back Angelina along wit Deena

I heard so far only Ronnie Sam & Vinny have signed on to do the next season for 40k a show

Mike, Pauly, Jwow, Deena, Snooki all want more money then the 40k a show

if they can get the whole cast and add Angelina & Deena back it would be epic if not

I say just start over wit a new cast and do like Laguna Beach and have the ones who appeared in the show before be part of the cast *example* Mike's sister and build around that

^
you think snooki cakin

Anyways...

I heard so far only Ronnie Sam & Vinny have signed on to do the next season for 40k a show

if they can get the whole cast and add Angelina & Deena back it would be epic if not

I say just start over wit a new cast and do like Laguna Beach and have the ones who appeared in the show before be part of the cast *example* Mike's sister and build around that

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
you think snooki cakin

Anyways...

Deena deserves the least money out of all the cast members. IMO they should've brought in another hot girl instead of Deena and let the drama ensue. Also, I wouldn't mind if Sam leaves the show. The whole Ron+Sam business is played out so much to the point that its just annoying now.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
you think snooki cakin

Anyways...

Deena deserves the least money out of all the cast members. IMO they should've brought in another hot girl instead of Deena and let the drama ensue. Also, I wouldn't mind if Sam leaves the show. The whole Ron+Sam business is played out so much to the point that its just annoying now.

^

thats what im saying.....if I was Deena ill just take the 40k a show.....I mean just last year she basically a nobody just another Jersey Shore extra now they actually added her to the show she should be glad to sign for 40k a show

40k a show x 12 episodes + goin over seas living for FREE + have the benefit of being sponsored by BMW & Cadillac + rackin up makin club appearances and stuff like that = "UH WINNING!"

^

thats what im saying.....if I was Deena ill just take the 40k a show.....I mean just last year she basically a nobody just another Jersey Shore extra now they actually added her to the show she should be glad to sign for 40k a show

40k a show x 12 episodes + goin over seas living for FREE + have the benefit of being sponsored by BMW & Cadillac + rackin up makin club appearances and stuff like that = "UH WINNING!"

30t6p3b.gif

i obviously meant season 4. I've been in this thread from the beginning

30t6p3b.gif

i obviously meant season 4. I've been in this thread from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom