Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Geez we got this already lmfaoooooooooo
tumblr_leex1uznya1qdf672o1_r2_500.gif

Goodness, im weak lol

Sam and Ronnie are annoying. Like, if they're going to separate themselves from the entire house they should just leave.

And I hate how they keep saying that "we're a big family" meanwhile everyone hates Sammi and Ronnie and Snooki is trying to smoosh Vinnie. What kinda family does that? It's not a "family" what so ever.

I gave this season a chance but I don't think I can take it anymore. But I will be tuning in next week to see the conclusion of the fight
smile.gif

Sam and Ronnie are annoying. Like, if they're going to separate themselves from the entire house they should just leave.

And I hate how they keep saying that "we're a big family" meanwhile everyone hates Sammi and Ronnie and Snooki is trying to smoosh Vinnie. What kinda family does that? It's not a "family" what so ever.

I gave this season a chance but I don't think I can take it anymore. But I will be tuning in next week to see the conclusion of the fight
smile.gif

Snooki's tan is like its own cast member lol. And I was dying laughing when they showed Sammie in the backseat leaving

Snooki's tan is like its own cast member lol. And I was dying laughing when they showed Sammie in the backseat leaving

yo as soon as I saw the preview of Sammi hitting Ronnie I texted my girl and told her if she ever hits me like that I will never speak to her again.

Oh, at the beginning, who saw my man pauly in the VI's
pimp.gif

yo as soon as I saw the preview of Sammi hitting Ronnie I texted my girl and told her if she ever hits me like that I will never speak to her again.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

pimp.gif

#Simp. Shoulda told her you would attend her funeral

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

pimp.gif

roll.gif

decided to watch get him to the greek instead of this
30t6p3b.gif

forgot it was on. not i gotta wait 3 hours till its back on.

decided to watch get him to the greek instead of this
30t6p3b.gif

forgot it was on. not i gotta wait 3 hours till its back on.

Deena's body is crazyyy tho. She'll get it. Her face tho? Naa, sh** looks like an old catchers mit. 

Deena's body is crazyyy tho. She'll get it. Her face tho? Naa, sh** looks like an old catchers mit. 

Back
Top Bottom