Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Deena is another pig to add to the farm.
30t6p3b.gif

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

That's what happens when you HYPE everything up. Played yo'self.

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

alien.gif
e.a.d.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

alien.gif
e.a.d.

The preview of the season ruined all the tension built up in the first episode between Sammi and the two meatballs.
You see them sliding down the stairs laughing. Also, Ron is chump, cryin' and **** over Sammi?!?!
laugh.gif
Dude is 5'4'', 250lbs, gently weeping on a couch
roll.gif

I posted this 3 months ago in the S2 thread:
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
Alright, this is going to sound ******ed, but take it for what it's worth.
My brother's friend's friend works at the beauty salon that Jwoww frequents, and allegedly she said that she won't be on the 4th season and that the 4th season will be in Miami.
I know it's like a game of of telephone, but whatever.
Forgot to mention, her decision supposedly resulted with something that happened during the 3rd season.
Once again, it's all hearsay at this point.
So I'm guessing she bounces early.

The preview of the season ruined all the tension built up in the first episode between Sammi and the two meatballs.
You see them sliding down the stairs laughing. Also, Ron is chump, cryin' and **** over Sammi?!?!
laugh.gif
Dude is 5'4'', 250lbs, gently weeping on a couch
roll.gif

I posted this 3 months ago in the S2 thread:

laugh.gif
Alright, this is going to sound ******ed, but take it for what it's worth.
My brother's friend's friend works at the beauty salon that Jwoww frequents, and allegedly she said that she won't be on the 4th season and that the 4th season will be in Miami.
I know it's like a game of of telephone, but whatever.
Forgot to mention, her decision supposedly resulted with something that happened during the 3rd season.
Once again, it's all hearsay at this point.
So I'm guessing she bounces early.

naw sami wont leave. after seeing her slide down the stairs with deena and snookie.

my guess is that she leave in the car then snookie bust outy with som bs like "you know me and sammi were friends and i want to keep it that. so me and deena went back home to get her back and apologize"

anyways

snookie wanting to cuff vin and vin rejecting her
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

naw sami wont leave. after seeing her slide down the stairs with deena and snookie.

my guess is that she leave in the car then snookie bust outy with som bs like "you know me and sammi were friends and i want to keep it that. so me and deena went back home to get her back and apologize"

anyways

snookie wanting to cuff vin and vin rejecting her
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

What Ronnie said about Deena was true though. She's a rookie and she needs to earn respect first. She throwing out fighting words the first day. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at me being so into this show.

What Ronnie said about Deena was true though. She's a rookie and she needs to earn respect first. She throwing out fighting words the first day. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at me being so into this show.

all them %*%%% was rented, g.

lol

i was like 'damn, they all got bmws now?"

then realized, they ALL have the SAME BMWs now...

-_-

all them %*%%% was rented, g.

lol

i was like 'damn, they all got bmws now?"

then realized, they ALL have the SAME BMWs now...

-_-

I've been watching this since season one and this show is straight comedy.
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode for the conclusion of the fight.

But I think Jwow will leave because she broke up with her boyfriend. Then Sam and the other girls will get back together.

Also if I was Ron I wouldn't let sam hit me like that, but it just shows how much of a simp he really is.
grin.gif

I've been watching this since season one and this show is straight comedy.
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode for the conclusion of the fight.

But I think Jwow will leave because she broke up with her boyfriend. Then Sam and the other girls will get back together.

Also if I was Ron I wouldn't let sam hit me like that, but it just shows how much of a simp he really is.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom