Official Jets @ Raiders Game Thread 10/25/09

Damn already?
laugh.gif

Good situation for the Raiders to play a struggling JETS team, but nevertheless....they better
come out and match New York's intensity or else it's a wrap.

raiders over the jets. jets on a 3 game losing streak and sanchez cant even complete a pass to his own teamate. even with edwards. 8 picks in the last 3 games?HORRIBLE

Am I the only one that thinks John Madden or somebody else close to Al told him to let the coach's do there job instead of Al stepping in and ruiningeverything? I think thats why we played so good on sunday because our coordinator finally was able to do what HE wanted to do instead of play straight up manto man all game like Al likes to do.

and call me crazy but I think the pidgeon on the field was a good sign of things to come, it was almost like he/she was letting us know that the bad times areover in oakland and a new beginning is upon us...or maybe I'm just a super desperate delusional raiders fan
tired.gif
laugh.gif

i think its more that the coaches just stopped caring. they know they are on their way out anyway, might as well go out like a G.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

just what the doctor ordered for dirty sanchez...
smh.gif
I would hope so. Warm(er) weather, he should be more comfortable.

Then again, this is the type of game the Jets LOSE. But then again, we aren't the "Same Old Jets", orare we?

We'll have to see on Sunday.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i think its more that the coaches just stopped caring. they know they are on their way out anyway, might as well go out like a G.
laugh.gif
I think you're right, this is from an article I was reading earlier...
In the locker room after the game, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha relayed that coordinator John Marshall said he'd "probably get yelled at" for all the extra pressure, a clear inference to Al Davis and his fondness for natural four-man pressure backed by man-to-man defense.
They should continue to bring pressure and play zone, screw what Al Davis says.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
I think you're right, this is from an article I was reading earlier...
In the locker room after the game, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha relayed
that coordinator John Marshall said he'd "probably get yelled at" for
all the extra pressure, a clear inference to Al Davis and his fondness
for natural four-man pressure backed by man-to-man defense.
They should continue to bring pressure and play zone, screw what Al Davis says.

They say you can defy Al Davis, but you HAVE BETTER BE RIGHT.

Back
Top Bottom