OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

CAN I PLEASE GET AN ESTIMATE ON A 30" WHITE GOLD ROSARY CHAIN? DAMN......Ninjas talkin bout sultans and all this nonsense, I just want a effin estimate.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Quote:
CAN I PLEASE GET AN ESTIMATE ON A 30" WHITE GOLD ROSARY CHAIN? DAMN......Ninjas talkin bout sultans and all this nonsense, I just want a effin estimate.

aight rough estimate $1000-$100,000..you aint give no details beside length how the hell you expect an estimate? PM somebody that sells jewels and ask em (ktown, mills, that clown rolex dude, whoever)

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Dudes catching feelings when I wasn't speaking about them that seems to be more female like don't you think?

Quote:
lol relax....if it doesnt apply to you, dont worry about it

just look at the thread...from page 1 to now....it went from people not knowing what the hell a moissanite was, myself included- to all of a sudden people being able to tell through pictures what is what...and i just find that funny...

That basically summed it up but then again if people are getting a warm feeling inside that our words were about them personally then I guess it was meant for them. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
^ Give a little more info, do you want diamonds in it? How many grams? 10K, 14k, 18k?

Nah, I don't want any diamonds in the chain, just straight 14k white gold. I'm not really a major jewelry head, so I dunno about the thickness/weight.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Quote:
wasnt he one of the 1st rappers to speak on Moiss?

yea he always talks about rappers wearin fake jewelry/moissanites.

so i'd doubt he'd wear it himself..

but who knows?
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

about blue davinci's jewelry, them BMF dudes got CAKE..and they ran with JACOB too so im sure they got hooked up on that @#%$, IF ITS REAL

i'm not saying it is, but yeah..its a possibility.
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

1z377uf.jpg

forgot i had this....it was in a shop window in the diamond district ..Manhattan of course...it was about 3/4 of an inch thick....not sure if it was solid
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

^ Probably was @ Avianne's, was going for 5k but obviously they weren't selling it to reg customers.

Quote:
its not even a possibility son..

lol aiight..

i'm just sayin, if they got mad cake and they runnin with jacob..why would he rock fake jewelry?

that's sad haha..

the chain prolly still cost em a lot... its not like a 25 cent machine chain.. so i wouldnt consider it fake. just not VS diamonds.

Quote:
wasnt he one of the 1st rappers to speak on Moiss?

Yeah he was but i think he problably said that to cover himself ...

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
i'm just sayin, if they got mad cake and they runnin with jacob..why would he rock fake jewelry?

fronting.
If he rock fake jewelry, regular people would who dont know nothing will think its real.

IF YOU TALKING BOUT A BASIC BEADED BALL STYLE CHAIN IN WHITE OR YELLOW GOLD, AND ABOUT AN AVERAGE SIZE LIKE KANYE'S BUT 30" LONG, YOU ARE LOOKING AT AROUND $1,500

NOW BACK TO THE REAL DEAL....

THE SKATEBOARDS THAT TK IS ROCKING ARE MINE, HE ONLY BORROWED THEM FOR A PHOTOSHOOT AND ETC. THEY ARE FOR SALE, WE'VE SOLD A COUPLE AND WE HAVE THE MOLD.

they both have a lotta diamonds in them.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

SHATEK the Producer :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/center]

Quote:
IF YOU TALKING BOUT A BASIC BEADED BALL STYLE CHAIN IN WHITE OR YELLOW GOLD, AND ABOUT AN AVERAGE SIZE LIKE KANYE'S BUT 30" LONG, YOU ARE LOOKING AT AROUND $1,500
]

Appreciate it duke. Reasonable price, you wouldn't happen to have a picture of it would you?

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

i'd like to see a clearer pic of that new york city piece up there...
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Damn @ Shatek.......he did "The Problem vs. The Hustla" track on Cassidy's last album I think.

Quote:
THE SKATEBOARDS THAT TK IS ROCKING ARE MINE, HE ONLY BORROWED THEM FOR A PHOTOSHOOT AND ETC. THEY ARE FOR SALE, WE'VE SOLD A COUPLE AND WE HAVE THE MOLD.

yo BENBALLER..i'm just curious. how much do those skateboards run for?

THE CANARY SKATEBOARD IS AROUND $8,500, BUT IF YOU GOT CASH, THEN WE CAN WORK IT OUT MUCH NICER

THE WHITE SKATEBOARD IS AROUND $7,800

CHAIN NOT INCLUDED IN EITHER ONE OF THOSE PRICES.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
Damn @ Shatek.......he did "The Problem vs. The Hustla" track on Cassidy's last album I think.

YES SIR and he did some work with my mans and he made that "X Gon Give it to Ya" and so on...his New York piece is on point i like it...

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom