914600416_l.jpg

U UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY! :lol:
laugh.gif

bg2.jpg

and for whoeva lookin for a bargin...

163.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

solid 18k rope gold chain, 48 inches, 167 grams.... 3 g's...

and DATS a steal....

team platano

Quote:
Loon look like he shooting the cover for Bum Fights.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

signing with puff is like ending your career pretty much. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

hahahaha un kasa looks like he should be filing somebodys taxes
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

this thread was getting good until all those "dats" started entering the posts

so gold is going crazy now?...crazy

619516514_l.jpg

I am down wit the dips and all that, but this new style from Jimmy is borderline mo. Kanye effed the game up now everyone wanna wear euro shrits and size 28 jeans. @#%$ Disgusting. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

^ :smh:
nono.gif
Jimmy just isn't wearing stuff correctly (jeans below the waist etc...), other than that its straight. (Meaning, I'd rock the fit, minus the fitted hat , belt and jean chain)
How did Kanye @#%$ up the "game"?
Whats the "game" to you? 6XL Tees, and sz 50 jeans?

Just cuz N's dress flyer than u don't mean that they 'mos.

Unkasa lookin lookin like a thugged out special Ed kid. Jimmy and them fruity belts and somebody throw some lotion at Bub he's always ashy. Loon look like he sleep in the park with that gold tone chain and that old Triple Fat goose coat

914605080_l.jpg

what kinda NY @#%$.. rock a Red Soxs fitted and jacket the year they beat the Yankees, son's kufi should be hitting the concrete :smh:
nono.gif

Nas' Egyptian piece is crazy butter :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Jim Jones looking like a hood fairy
**CAUTION***​

Quote:
Whats the "game" to you? 6XL Tees, and sz 50 jeans?

lol :rofl:
roll.gif
no not at all. I am almost 30 man. I don't wear that stuff. But seriously that looks real suspect to me. Maybe it's cause I am from DC where dudes over 27 stick to the old school black, blue, gray, and white. I know things change and all that, but it is a way to do things without looking like a woman. Back in the day the crew used to get down with the Versace, D &G, Moschino and all that, but I still did not look like I was from Paris.

And check the new Kanye and Pharrell video to see how they effing up the game. They look like mo models wearing salmon shirts and red pants one size over skin. like I said if you a man, that shhht is disgusting.
Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

Quote:
yo how this guy's hands manage to look ashy in da background...

lol..seems like in most of the pictures posgted of sheist bub in this thread..his hands are ashy
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Back
Top Bottom