OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
you talkin bout a fixed up Saleen Mustang that is keepin up and lookin pretty damn good next to you at 145mph on the highway.......

but then you soon realize you got adrianna lima in your whip and you pushin a GT2 P Car on 20" 3piece forged wheels. it's a different game. lol

lol....whoa, there big dog....no dis to you, ICEE FRE$H, SKEE, or any other heads w/ICE that were in the joint. The LRG dude just hella stood out cuz of his Rainbow Brite fit & the gold $hine kit (less than a handful of others were rocking yellow gold....HARD anyways) His pieces were real clean tho.

and I know you're 1/2 way kidding w/the whip comparo/metaphor, but what'd you expect from a dude like me.........i'm grown, but I STILL like RICE & got my pearly blue POS on just 18's! :lol:
laugh.gif
but after being back in LA & peeping all the crazy exce$$ @ Envy & rolling around the streets, I'm thinking of breaking down and finally kicking things up a notch or two.

oh my bad tre

yeah beats talkin bout women fosho

since NT has more 14 year old virgins than the acne medication isle of riteaid

CLsmooth -
What's the word with that shirt you are wearing in the pic? Anywhere in SF or online that I could find it? Thanks
s we accustomed to servin
But we feel we have nothin to lose so we offer you, well, we offer our lives, right
What do you bring to the table?[/b][/center]

^yea thats vida..
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Quote:
CLsmooth -
What's the word with that shirt you are wearing in the pic? Anywhere in SF or online that I could find it? Thanks

MJ,

you can peep the Fourfifteen Tee that I was wearing @ Envy by going to the following site.........

www.fourfifteenclothing.com/

If you're in SF or pretty close, hit me up, & I'll put you in touch w/DP, the guy behind the line. He's a real chill dude & that Fourfifteen "Bridge" Tee is real clean.

Actually, DP is an NT'er but don't post much. You can also just hit him up thru his contact info on the website........just tell him I referred you.

Not to pimp off more *@#%$, but you guys should also check out my boy Devon's line......HEROICS clothing. He's a real down to Earth cat w/some sick design skills too He collab'd w/DJ SKEE for some tees that they had @ Envy. I wore mine to the Dodgers game the next day, and hella heads were jocking it!

Devon's got a pretty sick Bay shirt too.......

^^that bay shirt is ill,im feeling the skyline at the bottom... ive just never been a fan of wearing any tee that says "bay area" on it...too daly city bopper for me...

ill still peep the site...
[/center]

CLsmooth -
Thanks so much for the site. How do the shirts run? If I normally am an XL in a cotton tee is that what I should order?
s we accustomed to servin
But we feel we have nothin to lose so we offer you, well, we offer our lives, right
What do you bring to the table?[/b][/center]

^^^no prob, MJ......i'm always glad to help peeps out, esp rep'n good ones like Devon from Heroics & DP from Fourfifteen. It's all love to me....I ain't the type of cat to hate on other dudes or try to keep them down to make myself shine.

anyways, all questions about the tees & lines should really be directed towards the guys behind them. not to be unhelpful, but i gotta draw the line somewhere cuz I don't get paid for any of this promo work....my time is valuable too! :wink:
wink.gif
but the 4fifteen tees are sized pretty much like regular tees of the same genre........not super small like Abercrombie or mainstream T's, but just about the same as other custom T's & even NIKE+Jordan ones. If you wear an XL normally go w/that....want more room, step up to a XXL.

oh, and prices for the T's should be on the site. you can hit DP up if you wanna pick up locally. he might be willing to knock a couple bucks off, depending on what style & size you want....the Bridge one is one of his most popular joints.

also......

Quote:
^^that bay shirt is ill,im feeling the skyline at the bottom... ive just never been a fan of wearing any tee that says "bay area" on it...too daly city bopper for me...

i feel you on all of that jae......i'm grown and never like wearing joints that have crazy logos+designs plastered all over them either, but I just had to cop one of Devon's BAY shirts to help rep for the young homey @ the Dodgers game. Dude is a real good guy & his design skills are real unique. plus, i didn't pack many T's, so I pretty much had to get one...I was dying out in that 100 deg LA heat w/all my jeans & polos. lol

16.JPG

fonzy wit a giant gold lanyard :lol:
laugh.gif

5.JPG

i'm sorry but....these links are wack, cubans and francos KILL these...

1.JPG

da standard by with all jesus pieces are made from...

16.JPG

da new host from 106..yeah he sux

17.JPG

check out da new twist on a old bracelet

9.JPG

mr. hook

8.JPG

big kap, AKA hungry hungry hippo

25.JPG

random hispanic wit tons on da wrist :pimp:
pimp.gif

65.JPG

70.JPG

linx again...

1.jpg

59.jpg

visible panty lines = :smh:
nono.gif

6.jpg

envy

30.jpg

46.jpg

people still wear those old jacobs?

8.JPG

11.JPG

these hats have TAKEN over NYC..... :smh:
nono.gif

5.JPG

i think his bracelet is hmmm.... questionable, probably borrowed

12.JPG

47.JPG

77.JPG

101.JPG

104.JPG

remember maja figures? :lol:
laugh.gif

118.JPG

team platano

65.JPG

I swear I see dude with the same Ed Hardy shirt on in every pic...I hope all the pics are from the same event....the Diplomat wardrobe budget must be kinda low....

the problem with the stud bezel or prong set diamond chains is that 90% of them out there are fake. I had mine waaaay before the fugazi's started becoming crazy.

so now I had to retire them and sell them off.

I'm thinkin of makin some new stuff.

by the way, the clipse pendant/necklace that malice is wearing is not the one we made...
Geezy's is much bigger and has a franco chain attached to the charm. not that chain.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
so now I had to retire them and sell them off.

You sold your diamond chain? If so, I'm guessing you made some nice change off it.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

633653472_l.jpg

633657055_l.jpg

637097245_l.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif

720217866_l.jpg

803203392_l.jpg

902273605_l.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif

660526809_l.jpg

722412798_l.jpg

894946890_l.jpg

he got a red liberty chain...nice

894948209_l.jpg

683205324_l.jpg

da old spinner...wonder who got it now.....

lloydbanks0990.jpg

mister blue

lloydbanks6576.jpg

team platano

That red liberty does look nice.

Quote:
good thnig you did..i always thought they were overated....

They are kind of overated, but only because they everywhere and some are overdone. A clean one with a matching cross is always gonna look ill. Kind of classy too.

Myself, I been wearing a nice wheat chain lately and I'm def. feeling it.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

the LRG piece is the best piece and only piece that i will speak on in this thread, its that ill..u may just shutdown the post already
Sofa King.

Back
Top Bottom