OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

damn so thats the piece huh?

that @#%$ is serious...it looks big on joe, so i can imagine what it look like on someone not so "fat"....
[/center]

I_95_SOUTH.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You and your team did a very good job.

Quote:
COCA BABY

:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
he literally was the main force that blew up Jacob

Sorry, that was Biggie.

But, I hope Fat Joe does for you what Biggie did for Jacob.

Good luck.

thats big ben :pimp:
pimp.gif
congrats forreal...

i shoulda guessed it but i figured Joe would go with a TS oriented piece...but i knew it was a short matter of time before somebody did I-95...all the rappers that talk about moving weight rap about it....all it would take is for them to see the I-10 joint yall did to get the wheels spinning...

shows yall are on your job- its not like Joe had some design that he wanted done and shopped it to jewelers...the custom joint yall already had inspired his piece so thats more reason to be proud...and to keep rocking heavy ice everywhere you go...u never kjnow who's next :pimp:
pimp.gif

nice pieces man.

& why you always typin in capitals?....can't seriously be that hype

[/center]
[/center]

Damn!! Great job Ben. Can't wait to see what you hook up Storch with. Props on all that.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

BB_JOECRACK.jpg

What kind of watch do you have on Ben? I think I saw Kanye with one of those on..I remember the orange band..

I thought these were the same for a minute...

but then I realized they wren't, ha. I like Joe's piece more, maybe cuz of the flash...?

[/center]
[/b]​

crazy props Ben. You are truly killin it.
I dont know about that new Interstate piece. Did JOE specifically want it made that way? Because the 95 looks way to skinny for me. Its not as bold, is there a reason why its like that?

Joes diamonds are more intense and higher quality....
that's why his 95 piece looks different then the 10 piece.
also, it's a little bigger, all over the quality is better and
again, we used better diamonds to make it shine stronger

Quote:
Sorry, that was Biggie.

But, I hope Fat Joe does for you what Biggie did for Jacob.

Good luck.

1. I was a friend of Biggies, worked with him and hung out with him....
he wasn't around long enough to promote Jacob's biz fam. he spent like $75,000 with jacob before he died maybe.
Joe has spent over $2,000,000 to date with jacob. c'mon fam, Biggie RIP, but he ain't grab and cop those HUGE PIECES like I said before. trust...... there are cats who did it with jacob, but no one copped them custom huge joints before.

but anyways, I know how this jewelry game works..... and in almost any biz, you only hot for a minute, so I know me and my cousin can get it right now..... we got 4 huge A List Jewelry Clients that we are gonna knock down.... I know the formula and my mans already laid down the blueprint..... so I'mma run with it for as long as I can.... I wish I just woulda got into this business a couple years ago... all good.

Joe sent me a text @ 4:45am and was like, family I'm not even rocking my prized possessin big colorful TS joint anymore...... this is my @#%$!

now back to who asked me what watch I was wearing.....
nothing special, just my world Jacob, I switched up bands to be a little different last night.

JACOB_WORLDISMINE.JPG

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yeh, Joe wanted it a little more intense and he specifically wanted an I-95 piece from 718 to 305 or BX to MIA and then he was like, yo, make the numbers mad animated not so stiff. so we spent more money on makin the numbers longer. he wanted it and as you can see there are more blue diamonds then there are on the I-10 piece. also, it just shines more str8 up.

as for the COCA BABY thing, he wanted that bad. so we just doin what the customers want. if we thought or think it's not gonna look right, we ain't gonna do it. we also have a bunch of TS's in the back of the pendant custom for him, so people know it's Joe's piece.

and btw,
I had to literally beat Honies off me last night..... there was an NTer in the house. lol.... who knows a certain Hilton sister kissed me on my mouth. I was shocked. but man. they were on your boy K-Teez last night.

still not my kinda steez, but that i-95 piece looks real high quality & sparkly as hell.

good to see an East Coast playa showing some love for a West Coast cat+biz. It's all love, & there's more than enough out there for everyone to eat good.

can't wait to see what ICEE FRE$H has planned for AI...dude always has some pretty crazy but clean pieces.

btw, you better head down to the clinic if you locked lips w/one of them Hilton sisters....well, if it was you-know-who fo sho. LOL

Quote:
I know how this jewelry game works

it also helps when you know and/or can get in touch with half the industry on any given day....

any other regular person on this board would never be makin and meetin the clientele you have if they got into the jewelry game....or at least as fast anyway
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

yeh, thanks y'all. I figured why not use my million dollar value worth of contacts.... and my boys are also down to help too, from AM to whoever....

some of y'all dont really still understand.... we haven't had a big west coast jeweler ever besides Chris Aire who fell off hard and had it in his hands.... but just couldn't proceed.

I get tight everytime I hear a west coast baller from NBA to celeb cops stuff in houston or nyc, so we came hard, our quality is destroying most on either coast and we even visited Johnny's operation in H-town to see his stuff.

a lotta these cats ain't got no $40,000 + pieces in house or whatever.....

we got Joe and TS on lock now and we been making over $40,000 pieces.
Johnny Dang ain't ever had a $400,000 cross in his shop that he made.

me and my cousins just wanna eat.

Back
Top Bottom