OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

so yea icee white, wheres the pic you said you would take in 20 min of the duffle bag full of cash

AYF-2.jpg

for da reggaetton heads, alexis y fido AKA da "eso es" guys
team platano

You can't see the cross so good but that pice is one of my favorite
jadakiss_copy6405953.jpg

Get the Killa Season tape, you see how we spit on you​

Quote:
Mase isn't apart of G-Unit anymore?

he is, thats just da small group pic of g-unit...god knows they roster is huge and they not gonna be everywhere all da time...
team platano

Quote:
LOL Aztek Escobar went to my high school. He claims he's from the ghetto and his dad and brother were killed in a drug deal. He's a big liar. He comes from A LOT of money and the school we went to is FILTHY RICH. we live in SUGAR LAND texas. it's about 99% white. i believe his house is near a country club. and oh yeah his dad and brother are just fine lol.

Thats funny...

I read one of his interviews awhile back and when they asked him where he was from he just said he was from all over etc. Never said Sugar Land or anything...

What Jay & them see in Aztek , I'll never know......

He ruined Draped up & Dripped out too.

^i honestly think aztek bought his deal or somethign...dude is a flat out BUM! should NEVER touch a mic....icee that was FOUL but FUNNY!lmao...

and whats with all the genital rides going on? dudes defendin they life partners and such

wow.........i cant believe I actually went through every single damn page this fine sunday lol. Eyo some of these people sohuld share the love and send me a few dollars so i can get some shine, just a thought :smile:

17.JPG

yayo new piece i guess
13.JPG

ouch :wow:
eek.gif

4.JPG

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this chick done made it... she all over . Hoopz :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Talk about in the show for the fame |I
tired.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

41.JPG

45.JPG

Im feeling this dude's chain, real simple and clean :pimp:
pimp.gif

51.JPG

:lol:
laugh.gif

65.JPG

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dope pic wit the cris and all.
My dude Yayo always lookin surprised in pix. :lol:
laugh.gif

2.JPG

some rudebwoy

20.JPG

My N' Pretty boy look like he just robbed the joint. This dude produces too right?
9.JPG

27.jpg

Clue
113.jpg

Tennis chains. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
soo :pimp:
pimp.gif
right now

I really like this alot for some reason...

17.JPG

*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

I see Yayo is getting back in shape.
I'm black, if that matters.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>The Truth[/td][/tr][/table]​
Grizz is now sitting at the cool table.

113.jpg

Sweet N'... :lol:
laugh.gif

old my out of town friends to "Take off ya hat" They couldn't wear that, In the places that I was takin' em' to...​

20.JPG

isn't that gabbo?

wwd9nr.jpg

wwda3o.jpg

daddy yankee's DY and his new cartel joint...

wwdaiw.jpg

^^i've seen too many people with one of these and i haven't da SLIGHTEST clue where to copp...... :frown:
frown.gif
tell me plz...
team platano

Back
Top Bottom