OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

717362786_l.jpg

BWS_ICE.jpg

i dunno k-town..it looks spot on to me....maybe he just borrowed it for da pic....

team platano

i aint say the chain is fake, meaning the jewels.
i'm talkin bout the bail is different, the edges are a little off, the B in the middle surely ain't the same B and that means the mold is different, but most importantly, no one from BWS well at least the main guys know who this dude is.

it could be real, I'm sayin it ain't no certified chain.
and if I put mines next to any regular jesus head, it'd be much bigger. not just slightly bigger height or width.

but he coulda had it made, I know ICELINK made a few, so who knows.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
this is why all of harlem looks like metrosexualz.....

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Swagger jackers in harlem. He aint say metro, he said ghettosexuals
His fit is dope. These dudes go overseas, swagger jack over there and bring it back here.
Jamaicans, Europeans, been dressing like that.

Quote:
3. I'M POSTING FROM ANOTHER MEMBER OF BLACK WALL STREETS HOUSE AND HE SAYS HE'S NEVER SEEN THIS GUY EVER.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I Live by the laws of power

damn i need this reggaeton money :pimp:
pimp.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
Ours? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On some ol' "The chain is kinda like both of ours...We just keep it down at my house" type shh... :lol:
laugh.gif

t's Somethin' Bout That 4-5th Kick-Back That Get Yung On 10...​

dude, is not from BWS. he's from the bay, he's rocking Ya Boy's chain (new artist game signed to BWS) he's down with YaBoy.

and tre, you been talkin that reggaeton mess for a while, I gave you an addy to send that stuff to right? get right son.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
this is why all of harlem looks like metrosexualz.....

its the truth.
hittin all 5 boros hard too.

wasnt the wallet chains originally for those dudes that wore TIGHT pants, so that if their wallet slips out their back pocket they would not lose it??

xm05mh.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
AYO....guess don omar collectin' that bandoleros money...

Quote:
its the truth.
hittin all 5 boros hard too.

tell me about it..its a cold front of ugly 80's glam rock clothing..... :smh:
nono.gif

damn i didn't think black people would for da hood wink THAT fast....i knew my dominicans was a wrap but they took harlem too... :smh:
nono.gif

team platano

my question is when doesn't sean paul look like a fruit cake... :lol:
laugh.gif

but he be havin dem chicks swimin' in they ovaries >D
grin.gif

team platano

Nobody knows online places that sell chains? :\
ohwell.gif

Well if anyone can tell me, how much would you think a 28-30 inch cuban run me? About 200-250 grams of 14k yellow gold. I'll worry about the pendant later.

Quote:
the VICK jersey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How wide u want it? 4.4mm minimum. If you want the B.I.G type look i suggest 7-9mm.
Send me a EZbox, im out for the night i'll answer your question tomorrow.

Quote:
man thats why gold is such a great investment.....damn 14 a gram for 14k WITHOUT labor and markupz....

at this rate if i ever sell my chain its gonna be at a profit

Yeah, I'm glad I kept a few pieces from back in the day, but I had a white gold byzantine that weighed 86 grams and a white gold cuban link that weighed 97 grams. I let them go to friends I don't even speak to anymore for prices I don't even wanna mention. Dumb move, I should've kept all my old stuff.

I seen MR KTOWN today at the mall with BWS @#%$ and you had no ice one, but earrings and a big watch. wehre yuour shine at? and since whewn did good charlotte become bws membres?

wow reggaeton is def doin it up don omar def impressed me wit that pieceac
YOU CAN CATCH ME AT THE 40/40 WIT THE 40 ON ME

Back
Top Bottom