OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

^ that dude need laser surgery on his face. :smh:
nono.gif

damn the BWS peice with the Rubies is crazy...Ive always liked rubies, and earlier pics of 50 cent wearing them could show a new trend to battle with the yellow and blue diamonds, although not as rare....the color red is just 10x better then blue or yellow imo
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

I agree, the color of the rubies really contrasts well with what appears to be a giant urine stain on Game's shirt. What the hell is that? If he didnt have that dinner plate around his neck, it would be tough to tell the difference between him and this guy outside of my apartment building who has no problem pissing and crapping on himself.

SMH.... son got his own mic.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

Damn, this is one of the few posts I always check on.

Makes me want to be the only kid on the beach with a chain on.
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

wonder why game covered up his butterfly tattoo? :rofl:
roll.gif

Deep like The Shinin', sparkle like a diamond
Sneak a uzi on the island in my army jacket linin
Hit the Earth like a comet, invasion

yeh, that new piece is sick, he was in canada for a week, he just got back 2 nights ago. I'mma try to take some flicks of the new piece this sunday @ this bbq they havin.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but in that Johnny TV pic do the bottom two stud chains have several small diamonds?

zvo3uq.jpg

Big Tig and his ice age starter kit...

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

games piece is ryte
$$Team Fabolous$$
SELLING - NIKE SUPER ZOOM DS SZ 8
WANTED Red Sheeds, West Indies 4, Holland & USA WorldCups, Valentines sz 10-11
or Dunks or PREMIUM Forces
EMAIL [email protected] AIM igotmjsthatudont

zvo3uq.jpg

The peice and gril is nice(bling) but i still think he gay(brokeback)and f he do anotha one of them poses like he did in that cheerleadin pic he can kiss his hetero card good-bye(pucker up)

As many pieces as these celebs have, I would give props if they sold just one and gave all the money to a needy cause. A country, some poor folk on they block, or to people like the Red Cross who serve a cause.

How many pieces do you need?
I want to carry my cross daily...

Back
Top Bottom