OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

damn thats alot of tatted folk..

k-town question,

id that da same one he had before and just removed da black diamonds?
team platano

Damn, thanks for the pics of Game's shiny thing. Looks beautiful.

Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

JESUS CHRIST NINJA HOOD, YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN SERIOUS WITH YOUR EYES AND ANALYZING..... LOL . BUT YOU KNOW I HAD TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION. YES, HE JUST TOOK OUT THE BLACK DIAMONDS AND PUT CRANBERRY COLORED DIAMONDS IN IT, THEY AREN'T RUBIES. AND AFTER ROCKIN THAT PIECE FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS, MY NECK ACTUALLY HURTS.

REAL TALK....

HERE IS AN EXCLUSIVE PIC I TOOK, I WON'T POST A BETTER ONE UNTIL IT'S PUBLISHED IN AN UPCOMING MAGAZINE..... I GET THE PHOTO CREDITS AND JAE OH EN IS THE GUY WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO USE MY CAMERA. LOL

GAME730.jpg

the piece is about 10lbs. with that ridiculous chain.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I'll tell you this ^^^^ thats AR and anyone whos stepped to game in the past year, has got touched and it's always ugly. everywhere.... and my man 2TEEZ? wow, bws, got real G's rollin with them. that's all fam. we got big things happening this upcoming week.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

hey k town
does game get along wit dpg and them, just wondering cuz it look like alot of the westcoast was in the new video cali is active

that's wassup k-town, and u know what... game's LA doesn't look as bad as when i first saw it,

thanx for da pics B, this is da type of stuff that makes NT da spot to be at.

team platano

Yo K-Town.......hey do you know dude who owns a lil hood tee spot in Hawthorne called West coast Tee's?????......just wondering.....

daaaammmmn k town shuttin this thing down.

Totally off topic, but k-town are you gonna tell us what happened with jay and dame??? PM if you must.
-Kanye

aim-

:wow:
eek.gif
that piece is crazy but the chain looks like some DMX type @#%$...i guess there wasnt too many chains that would hold that piece tho if your saying it weighs 10lbs :lol:
laugh.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

^lmao

I don't know how up to this day you hate on KTOWN. Not @#%$ ridin but hes doing his thing.

And you know game and 50 beef for the money, duh. Look at Game's chain. What is that ben, half a mill?+
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
I swear everytime I see Pharrel and Nigo, I just wonder how much they have spent on jewelry? Gotta be high numbers. The stuff is so crazy

Because its not...... :smh:
nono.gif
@ people being caught into the hype
[/b]

[/b]

Quote:
I don't know how up to this day you hate on KTOWN. Not ridin but hes doing his thing.

me??
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Nice ice.. Loving the traffic light...
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Yea thas koo, I always just go get a hair cut next door to his shop and then i go in there for like an hr or too n jus kick it if i have time. You know, just chop it up a bit and talk about kicks n different things. Dude is real cool people and so is his brother n stuff.

Back
Top Bottom