OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

theres plenty of dudes who are 30 & going bald. where have u been ur whole life, under a rock?

chillax? that @#%$ aint been heard in decades...

and all these dudes wit industry connects...i wanna @#%$ cry...

i been gone for 5 months, and yall still hating on k-town?... smh (-_- ) ( -_-)

i just dont get it...

on the chains, my favs have to just be tennis chains and just solid gold cuban links and jesus pieces. its so classic. but i like the old school dookie rope chains thats comming back.
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

Did anyone post him? If so, I missed it.....

babybirdman.jpg

He usually has a lot of jewels on.....isn't he hard up for $ now a days? Overboard spending back in the day on cars, houses, and jewelry? I could be wrong...

bustas stuff is >D
grin.gif
i mean moiss or diamond, the craftsmanship just looks kinda cheap...i mean i know its outta my price range but still-

we need to get some old cash money pix in here :lol:
laugh.gif
birdman def used to shut it down
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

^all of bussa @#%$ is OD, I wouldent wear any of it besides the aftermath joint. That joint is sick.

Nah I'm sure Babys eatin...

If he really is a d-boy, but I doubt it. Im sure he sees money off weezy's albums.
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Yo ben baller you never got to me about my demo question family. Whats really good?

And i believe baby did blow alot of his cash flow on alot of stupied purchases, but im sure he still has a lil something left. Cash money the label seems dead now.
Everybody in my party is VIP

^ yep. wasnt for weezy, they'll be dead
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

CLDRIVER

ben told me he thinks your demo sucks

he sent it over to dre and the whole aftermath crew got a good laugh outta it.

EDIT*

Also memphisboiiiiiii

I think (not sure) he see some money off manny fresh. He left but he occasionaly does @#%$ for them.
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Good Charlotte is some clowns man... Dudes is from the boonies in MD hidin behind all them wack @#%$ tats :lol:
laugh.gif
I remember seein them bammas in the mall workin in the food court lookin like the typical emo kids... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Good Charlotte is some clowns man... Dudes is from the boonies in MD hidin behind all them wack tats I remember seein them bammas in the mall workin in the food court lookin like the typical emo kids...

Real talk.

Quote:
^^^^^^^^ now their driving ranges and girls on their jock while you type your hate away

No sir... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
NO hate here... I actually claim dudes like i do all other bammas from MD/DC... But i'm just lettin dudes know don't buy into all this crap that K-Town is feedin you about these cats... They grew up plush as hell & they was typical emo kids... That's all.. :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm glad they cakin

who's the kid with BWS chain? is he somebody's nephew or cousin in BWS?
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Hey can anyone hook me up with a jeweler or artisan that works with gold and diamonds? I'd like to start my own line.

Any info would be very appreciated. thanks

Man I havent checked this post since like page 90.....and really id say 98% of people in this post have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to prices and quality of jewlery.

Quote:
Ben.
if you could find out when he bought it...and at what price...that would be awesome...

that jacket is def serious.

.....And I could care less about this whole post EXEPT for that Jacket lol'

SETFREE

Back
Top Bottom