[email protected]
International multi-items Trader

p.s.; looking for Big distributor in US or Mexico (any item) :wink:
wink.gif

^lmao...50s a bad father...not at all like jeezy
moreinfo.com/ID/3026941]THE BEST PAID E-MAIL SITE ONLINE!!!!REALLY...[/url]​

is there something wrong is Jesus?
moreinfo.com/ID/3026941]THE BEST PAID E-MAIL SITE ONLINE!!!!REALLY...[/url]​

yeh, that's 100 stacks..... when you have your money vacuum sealed with a food saver, you'll see how flat even 20k looks. they say you can't go on a plane with over 10k in 100's, but that's BS. you can go on with $60k without having anything go off. when you vacuum seal money, it becomes flat as a pancake.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
damn it seem like everybody and they momma got a jesus piece...

thats da main reason i got st. michael.... :smokin
smokin.gif

plus he holds my libra sign..

but i see da new style chain thats becomin' on style heavy is da 4 sided cuban link AKA da franco link chain...

team platano

flicks_cavs_AZ.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
^ Now this is somebody that paid his dues in the rap game and should be eating stupid good right now.

I know Diplomats get their little things moving on the side to get their cake (no dry snitching :lol:
laugh.gif
), but as far as the music thing, they shouldnt even be moving the units they moving.
The new Mixtape Duke got out recently is garbage.
Speak ya mind, It is free

Quote:
Now this is somebody that paid his dues in the rap game and should be eating stupid good right now.

people fail to realize that da business end of rap is just as important as what you say on da mic...thats why as "bad" people think g-unit and diplomats are there's no way u can ever knock they sense of capitalism.....

hence ehy u got a pic of cam'ron wit millions on his chest and 50 cent hold 100 grand in his hand like it was bus fare....

team platano

Quote:
but i see da new style chain thats becomin' on style heavy is da 4 sided cuban link AKA da franco link chain...

lol, I just bought a white gold franco a couple weeks back. I'm having some additional gold / weight added to the diamond cross I posted pages back, so I wanted something strong but very simple and classy to go with the cross. I'm also planning on getting a yellow gold franco identical in length and width to the white gold one. Then I'm gonna have two pendants designed to go with them. One in white and one in yellow. Probably won't be ready until the end of summer though, since I'm getting ready to get a house. Finally!!

it wasnt that much.....only $2,500 (estimated down) my jeweler hooked me up....im getting a few pieces made soon as well.....Im getting a chain made for my name....studio LLC. and other things i have in mind........here is a design for the Studio piece....this one is gonna be 5" height and width....the thickness is gonna be 24 mm....Its gonna be white gold with Moss of course......Im thinking about adding some Sapphires or and Rubies polished with a round cut to the mix as well.....im not sure

I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

i actually had that as my Studio Logo for a good minute now.....so....ripoff? NO SIR

^^^ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ you cats ruining the post.

Don't make mods lock this post up. Check previous pages, these same pics you just posted have been posted at least 3 times.

here are 2 more pieces im getting done.....my One Man Piece and my Strongside Records Piece

idk.. some of these pieces are way too much and tacky.

when u keep it simple the piece will last forever and you'll be able to rock it always.

Back
Top Bottom