OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Wow Slim is doing...and who is this Gu-U guy...what exactly does he do...? Just another hype man like lil' bubby i guess

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

that cheap diamonds can't change your bad situations.

Think how to make money to be rich if U wanna choose your future, sons.

Personally Blonde is best.!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.cautis.com
International Big Dealer(any kind)
[email protected] :wink:
wink.gif

p.s. ; looking for big vendor in US or Mexico(specially in building cleaning business)

i'm definatetly gettin me some moissante princess cut joints but first i want my tattoo before it gets too hot :nerd:
nerd.gif

team platano

^^^ yes that shhhh is hilarious
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Quote:
Anybody else laugh when badlybaldhair posts. What is he trying to say? Cause nobody gives a @#%$.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Me too... Son sound mad bitter & illiterate... Ole' bald Al Bundy hatin from the sofa cuz he can't afford no shine... :lol:
laugh.gif

^^ :wow:
eek.gif

And yea, millz post up pics of the diff links if you can.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Quote:
Anybody else laugh when badlybaldhair posts. What is he trying to say? Cause nobody gives a .

Everytime. I almost expect him to pop in here everytime the thread comes back.

Vpr that moss chain is real slick. Makes me more and more interested in what you can do and how good a piece can look for a reasonable price. $2500.00 is nothing for a chain that looks that good and is solid 18k gold. I might start looking for a single row diamond studded chain.

Anyone in Texas got the hookup, preferably in the Houston, Austin, San Antonio triangle on some solid men's moss pieces. I'd like to check out some pieces in person. May have to get my jeweler to keep on the lookout.

Yeah Trae is coming. His single "Swang" is real big in texas. Give it a few more months everyone will be bangin it.
NIKETALK TEST THEIR MOTHERS BEFORE THEY GET IN THE BED. MEMBER#1 (Founder)

R.I.P CHRIS JILES (1987 - 2006)

HOME OF THE LONE STAR CARD TEXAS ! ! !

for the record, Lil Flip has never got a Tattoo from Mr. Cartoon.
he lied on national television because he was embarrassed and said Cartoon did a tat on him, but he didn't. dude is a clown. Cartoon agreed to the video because of one of his houston connects set it up, but he never actually tatted Flip because dudes attitude was foul. so none of that ink on him came from SA Studios.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

flip is flaming thats why he does it
moreinfo.com/ID/3026941]THE BEST PAID E-MAIL SITE ONLINE!!!!REALLY...[/url]​

Back
Top Bottom