Quote:
Its canadian dollars too

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

300,477.00 CAD
Canada Dollars = 269,003.30 USD
United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.895254 USD 1 USD = 1.11700 CAD

honestly though....even if that is a real picture and not a photoshop or something

why would anyone have $300K in a checking account and $0.00 in there savings....having that much money in a checking account is the least productive thing you can do with that amount of cash...your better off just keeping it under your mattress....prob safer there too haha
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

:rofl:
roll.gif
yall wild man, i had 300 dollars in my chequing and 477 dollars in my visa. lol. i wish i was ballin like that

Quote:
Ask the my high ranking B M F family if Im EVER tuckin when im on the eastside of the A.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

I aint got pics of my sh on this comp, but some have been posted before. diamonds on my neck :smokin
smokin.gif
workin on that pinky ring action now and a pair of blocks for the ears. It's goin down this summer.

I've lived in Fort Greene my whole life and I can honestly say it's not nearly as gully as it used to be. Fort Greene is on the verge of becoming the new Park Slope or Williamsburg.

Still, dude is caking it up.
[/font]
EMS!!

fort greene is on the verge of becoming the new Park Slope? HELLLLLL NOOOOOOO. LOL
I don't even see that being possible until another 3 years at earliest if that's possible.

Williamsburg just started recently gettin nice in the past few years and having all the yups from manhattan movin there.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

damn, im luvin this post
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Fort Greene now has: a wine store (not a liquor store, a wine store), 3 or 4 French restaurants, several yoga studios, an abundance of rich white people, an internet cafe, mad bars that were never there before.

As someone who has witnessed it firsthand I'm telling you, times are changing. Fort Greene went from crack to crepe.
[/font]
EMS!!

i shouldn't be sayin nothing cuz i'm just a regular joe aka broke-a$#, but i dunno about some of these pics.

oh well, ima hit the bank later today....maybe i'll go into my safe deposit box and snap a few pics of my birth certificate and baby teef......either that or i'll snag some of my neighbors' mail later this week and post their bank statements. i KNOW that mofo to my right is sitting on a bunch of chips.....lol

Organized Chaos....Please dont post OTHER PEOPLE'S PICS. If it is yours PLEASE TAKE PIC WITH TAG ON IT.

DONJUAN I bought a summer home in ATL. So I have been here for the last ouple of months enjoying the 80 degree weather. I'll be back home in a month to buy everything you got in a XL &size 9.
smile.gif

MR KTOWN "key to success" chain has real blue diamonds not saphire (Im not sure if they even cut those in princess - could be wrong). However since the lil guy VPRBULLET keeps begging for more pics of it here they are.

wmgvbd.jpg

wmgwzo.jpg

P.s. The pics that I have posted/will post please be honest with yourself...THEY ARE NOT YOURS, I am taking/posting them strictly for your ent. purposes only. With that said please dont steal them and try to pass them off as your own on here, MYSPACE, Facebook etc.Thanks.

VPRBULLET R.I.P.

Quote:
Organized Chaos....Please dont post OTHER PEOPLE'S PICS. If it is yours PLEASE TAKE PIC WITH TAG ON IT.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

*In my e-thug mode*

Mane u dont kno what youre talkin bout son, that chedda is all mines ALL MINES. u aint ballin like me, stack chedder like me, nobody is. i drink bottles of cristal just to piss in my toliet.. made out of solid gold!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm just playing.

Yeah that picture isn't mine. Unlike most NTers I feel no need to impress total strangers on the internet. I don't purchase items just to "showcase" them on NikeTalk, like other NTers.

But on the flipside,

to KTown, Iceee, and others who are having successes in their lives, I'm nothing but happy for you and wish you the best.

Quote:
to KTown, Iceee, and others who are having successes in their lives, I'm nothing but happy for you and wish you the best.

Spoken like a gentlemen, And to you the same sir.

Quote:
Yo Iceee, what you kind of whips you pushing

Nothing much, someone in my tax bracket would probally be in a GT,Phantom or Maybach easily. It takes every being of my energy not to succumb to those stereotypes.....but I do have 4 homes in 3 cities, numerous other investments, and extensive liquid assets to my merit. I understand the concept of vehicles being one of the worst "investments" one could make. Soooooo with that said this is what im wheelin' currently while im in the "A" (been here all of 2.5 mths
happy.gif
).

Me=
wmjl0p.jpg

Wifee=
wmjle8.jpg

about time you show what i asked for.....took a few tries but Guys i think he's got it...

as far as my R.I.P....im live and kickin by friend....only thing nice you showin is that key...jesus piece is pretty average..cross is garbage...bracelet is ehh...ring would have to do...only thing really ICEE WHITE is prolly your tee....im done battlin...enjoy your cookie....

And nah that wasnt a 4000 is was a Roland MV8000....thats just a beat machine for my room....i have others and a setup in both home and studio....

K-TOWN what u workin wit? I know you into the music thing too

*EDIT*

Nice whips.....kind of you to put my name on ya wifee's car to remember....much respect my dude
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

^VPRBULLET Please exit this thread and never come back. How dare you "show your face". Looking at your previous pics I dont know why I even entertained you, you are a mere pedestrian. If that is your "bank statement" prove it, go take out $25 stacks....why did you chop it up like that?! Your a poser.

Quote:
Dude is in Cobb county. I'm about to pay you a visit.

Actually my cars are just reg. in Cobb. I stay in Buckhead behind ESPN zone. If you want to "pay me a visit" feel free. 1st you have to get buzzed into the parking lot, 2nd you have to get clearance from the parking lot security 3rd you have to sign in with the doorman 4th they call me and ask if I was expecting you 5th (if I do say yes) you have to wait in the lobby and wait for ME to come SEE you. What you wanna do.

Dude is in Cobb county. I'm about to pay you a visit.
I'm black, if that matters.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>The Truth[/td][/tr][/table]​
Grizz is now sitting at the cool table.

you are corny now.....i knew you were gonna ask stupid questions like that.........."Go hard like me and take out money so you can prove it".....Buddy i bet you in ya mid 30's battlin a 20 yr old....feel happy that im younger than you but still in ya league......u come int he post wit nothing but hate....you bout to feel real sad on some Rocky Movie stuff my dude...quit it..u in GA im in NY...we can meet up and battle in the live....enough NT....back to the Stones b4 they lock the thread
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

Real talk, if all thats been posted is on the up and up, dudes ballin for 22.

Well, ballin period really. Hell, im 24 and not ashamed to say im envious. I dont really get the point of showin off online, but thats just me.

Keep doin what youre doin.

Back
Top Bottom