OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Slow day at work today, had the chance to upload alot of pics.

Also, after going through some of the initial pages of the post I see I jacked some people's original postings, sorry about that. After 80+ pages, its tough to keep track.

KC Running Back Larry Johnson
x6iufs.jpg

x6iux1.jpg

x6ivb6.jpg

x6j1g1.jpg

x6j3lx.jpg

Nick Cannon's Watch

x6ixkx.jpg

Greatest Chain of All Time

x6j6v8.jpg

x6j76a.jpg

x6j79c.jpg

That is NOT the best chain of all time.

"Put on my Lakers jersey, then I go rape the Suns."
team​

who is that with the Team Roc pieces?

looks like reggie bush is living it up before his career has even started....props...he is talented..no denying it

and yes Hav and P are tiny...havoc is like 5'4, P is around 5'5....the most unintimidating looking "gangstas" i have ever seen...if they were alone with no protection, someone could accidentally step on them and take their shine no problem

Is it me or does method really look like nas in the picture >D
grin.gif

x6eu04.jpg

Even if my wardrobe had a cell,u still couldn't get in touch with my style

Quote:
does security ever take up method man's ice pick chain during events?

I read somewhere ( or saw an interview, or something) where Meth said it was one of the dumbest things hes spent money on. Reason being that he cant get past security at airports etc.

had to put up a little new shine I got this week.

NEWSHINE1.JPG

BWS PIECE, THING IS HEAVY AS HELL, CAN'T WEAR IT ALL THE TIME.....

NEWSHINE2.JPG

NEWSHINE3.JPG

HERE ARE MY NEW EARRINGS, THIS IS ONE OF THE NEWEST HOTTEST STYLES OUT MOST OF THE HIGH END JEWELERS ARE PUSHING THESE SETTINGS. AND IT HAS THE NEW BACKINGS, NOT SCREW OR PRESSURE BACKS (FOR VERY HEAVY EARRINGS) IT GOT THE NEW SNAP BUTTON BACKINGS. I HAD TO GET WHITE GOLD AND YELLOW GOLD JOINTS TO MATCH WHAT I ROCK.... SINCE I GOT A NEW WATCH BELOW

NEWSHINE4.JPG

I GOT THIS ON TUES AS A GIFT FROM A FRIEND.
KRIEGER IS AN OLD SCHOOL COMPANY THAT USED TO MAKE POCKET WATCHS AND ARE CONSIDERED A REAL TIMEPIECE, THEY ARE GREAT WATCHES, BUT THE RESALE VALUE ISN'T THAT GREAT YET. THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR IS MY FAVORITE.
18K SOLID GOLD BASE WITH A NICE SUPER CLEAN DIAMOND BEZEL. CAME WITH 3 DIFFERENT BANDS, THIS ONE IS THE GENUINE PYTHON BAND. WATCH RETAILS AT JUST UNDER $10,000 I'M GONNA FLOOD THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WATCH IN ICE.

I got some more pics of the watch, i'll prolly post soon.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Nice pics Ben........alot of pics posted on the past 2 pages are repeats.

got a general jewelry question i figure yall can answer....

i used to rock 2 solid 24k gold bracelets on the same wrist with 2 real silver bracelets...and when i took them in to this lil shop to get cleaned...homegirl said that wearing pure gold and silver at the same time next to eachother causes the yellow gold to fade..

any truth to this? i used to rock it all on one wrist so i could have a watch on the other...but had to retire the watch so i could wear all the bracelets still...
[/center]

wow, did u buy a crib on Alta Mesa? i got a cracker buddy that lives on the next street over on avenida del sol & coldwater canyon.

KRIEGER2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom