OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Son should just start walking around with a cup in his hand.

zwyctf.jpg

^ Thats a great price. Get it now before it's too late and the price rises.

Quote:
but ya'll do realize 90% of all the jewlery is fake......ya'll knew that right?

Have you even kept up with this thread? If so you would know about the other stones that most of these cats is rockin.

Lol, at loon going back to kindergarten with the calculator watch.

Quote:
Get it now before it's too late and the price rises.

gold prices already rose like its nothing.

They went from around $400-450 in average for a bullion to like $700-$725 now. :smh:
nono.gif

incredible.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Loon is my dude. That pic is from when he was going broke, he borrowed that chain. Around that time he startted claiming that he doesnt wear jewelry anymore, its "childish" , "he's grown" etc...

SMH @ everyone all of a sudden becoming moissonite experts after a few cats mentioned it earlier in this post.

"that moss"......."thats gotta be moss"........"Oh, thats definitely moss" ..... :smh:
nono.gif

^ lol Word...N's didn't even know what it was before this post...I heard JR mention it before this post...not in a good light, so it can never really be poppin to me...sad but true.
[/b]​
MySpace Music

Quote:
They went from around $400-450 in average for a bullion to like $700-$725 now.

Oh no doubt. Wholesalers are already trying to push hollow chains again and even gold-plated stuff with a 1 year guarantee. Also alot of men's bracelets will be made using diamonds and stainless steel since the gold price is so high right now. They've been out for awhile and don't look to bad either. Silver will definately be purchased more. I sold a real nice S.Silver CZ chain today.

You work at a jewelry store Duke? I wanna go to that JCK Vegas show so bad, but it's too late to get everything I need. I'll be there next year for sure. There's gonna be around 40,000 vendors from all over the world and anything you can think of.

Quote:
im sure you're a collector of something, or own something of value.

Yeah my small value of what I got could do a little, but what one piece of ice could do could make big changes.
I want to carry my cross daily...

grillz fell of bigtime...and girls in grills :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

No tints, make no mistake y'all it's Hova
I stay sportin' played Jordan's before Jordan

For the cosigners umm please sign here____ here___ and umm initials here___

"To me it look like a leprechaun to me....all you gotta do is look up at the tree...WHO ALL SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAH!!!!...YEAH!!!"

That asian guy scared me. On the real though......everytime i look at him....gives me the creeps.

*shivers
[/center]

All my ICE IS GREY
check the PRICE I PAY
those aint real stones,put THE MOISSANITES AWAY
- Jrwriter

Jeezy also has a new piece it's his CTE (corporate thugz ent) logo....saw it a few days ago when he was on tv with Christina Milian

^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO, yea ALL of THEM look suspect............especially the lil reggaeton dude
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

jewelry in general fell off. Why are u gonna spend so much cash on something so stupid? B a car or put a downpayment on a house instead.

Back
Top Bottom