OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

ahh.....all those pics of the rappers with the russian guy are at that jewelry shop on the corner of the diamond district in NY right?

and what else does skee do beside DJ to be a multi millionaire? excuse my ignorance...but i dont know anything about him beside hes a a dj from the west coast and hes affiliated with game
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Quote:
That pic with him and the Red Sox gear is great!!! He knows the deal.

not when you from harlem :smh:
nono.gif

anywayz....

14.JPG

9.JPG

4.JPG

25.JPG

kap lookin light...i had that chain :lol:
laugh.gif

17.JPG

1.JPG

31.JPG

36.JPG

concave chains = basura

45.JPG

51.JPG

68.JPG

more BMF goons

91.JPG

damn there has to be a happy medium...one of them shirts looks tight and da other one looks like a dress....

2.JPG

i ain't know this fool was a diplomat...i stay passin by him in harlem

4.JPG

5.JPG

da ENTIRE dipset rocks these karamo belts :lol:
laugh.gif

14.JPG

once again, these concave chains = basura

:x
sick.gif

62.JPG

3.JPG

team platano

Them belts may look however, but they are wild expensive

maybe that matters to ya'll maybe it don't
AD SPACE FOR SALEIf you think I'm playin you'll see

I cant wait until we see some new melo oh yea going back throught the thread almost all the tennis chains are fake as hell
Im black but it doesnt matter.She meet me in the club she is going down. A brother gives her bud she's going down. Any time I see her guaranteed she going down

2.JPG

Even though I know Cam & Jimmy's relationship with Huddy 6 goes wayyyyyyy back cause they grew up together, it's just funny how dude was rolling with Benzino and The Untouchables HARD then all of a sudden the past year and a half he's left that and come back rolling with The Diplomats.

Quote:
guess jim jones started his own movement

Lil' Wayne been wearing them things for almost 2 years now way before Jimmy started catching on to it.

Quote:
ahh.....all those pics of the rappers with the russian guy are at that jewelry shop on the corner of the diamond district in NY right?

Yeah that's David The Jeweler he took over Jacob's old spot on that corner.

just got back from my home away from home aka LA, so I've only skimmed thru the last few pages real briefly....doesn't look like many posted pics of the envy rock$ that were on display or on the floor yet. i have some (had a lot more but i wiped out my other 1GB mem card by accidentally hitting "delete all files" instead of just the one like i wanted at the time) :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

anyhow, i'll throw up a couple in a bit, but most will come tomorrow or sometime after.....gotta get back to real life biz first. all i can say is......skee+ben+and that asian dude in the LRG booth had some $HINY-A$# hardware.

that pic is Johnny Hooks the CEO of Black Wall Street.

Ed Hardy is wack stuff, it's the new Von Dutch, where is Von Dutch now?
yeh Jona from LRG had a nice piece on.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

the dude who blew up von dutch then started ed hardy. I think I've heard he's working on some other project thats out now anyways
AD SPACE FOR SALEIf you think I'm playin you'll see

its kind of ironic that that man runs a company called the black wall street...especially if they embrace the actual history of the real black wall street:

"The date was June 1, 1921, when "Black Wallstreet," the name fittingly given to one of the most affluent all-black communities in America, was bombed from the air and burned to the ground by mobs of envious whites. In a period spanning fewer than 12 hours, a once thriving 36-black business district in northern Tulsa lay smoldering-A model community destroyed, and a major Africa-American economic movement resoundingly defused.

The best description of Black Wallstreet, or Little Africa as it was also known, would be to liken it to a mini-Beverly Hills. It was the golden door of the Black community during the early 1900s, and it proved that African Americans had successful infrastructure"

1zq801f.jpg

"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

^^^^ ya hahah thats why i was asking ktown, i kinda figured he had something to do with bws, but it just seems kinda funny. Anyways tho i cant hate hes probably making more $$$ than my dad.

Back
Top Bottom