OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

The CEO of "Black" Wall Street is some old white guy.

Thats who actually runs Game's socalled lable?I bet you game only has a 50 or even less percentage stake in the company....damn
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Ed Hardy is Wack...surprisingly everybody is just NOW getting on it.....They make STUPID money though! Iwouldnt be surprised if Christian Audigier made half a billion dollars since it dropped.

On another note anybody else find it craazy that Blackwallstreet completely ripped off Lloyd banks logo?

Quote:
On another note anybody else find it craazy that Blackwallstreet completely ripped off Lloyd banks logo?

the federal reserve logo? ive seen a lot of people use that...not just lloyd
Final1995%241SnB05040302Y.jpg

[/center]

Quote:
They make STUPID money though

So since Ed owns black wall street or a percentage of it,that means he probably owns that bentley,cars, house,jewerly and other items that might be in the companies name.
The white suge knight....lol snatch it all back when it starts to go down
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Jacob the smuggler....i get a lot of questions about shoes and with the additon to watch questions im sticking with G-Shocks....no more jacob for me.
1zqfvc6.jpg

Email:[email protected] Aim:Donjuan5133​
FS- **new LEMAR&DAULEY** Tees, sz L-3XL​

Quote:
that watch looks like Jim Jones belt

roll.gif
roll.gif
so true....its a pretty sweet watch in my opinion anyway
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Quote:

Game took the "Blackwallstreet" name from JT tha Bigga FIgga. Game came up to the Bay and laid some vocals down with JT. JT came out with a book by that name on the independent rap hustle which was originally priced around 150-200 dollars. JT ain't mad though, he caked off of selling The Game's old tracks from 2000 on those albums after The Documentary came out

Black%20Wall%20Street.gif

Quote:
Jacob the smuggler....i get a lot of questions about shoes and with the additon to watch questions im sticking with G-Shocks....no more jacob for me.

Is that a Facob or legit?

looks pretty legit and :wow:
eek.gif
to me..

look at the diamond settings, i really REALLY dont think thats fake. that watch is serious as hell...
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

ICEEFRESH Y'ALL

we got a lotta crazy pieces...
just finished Fat Joe's new joint and working on Game's new piece...
I can't post any pics until they debut them on the streets and Joe ain't comin back in town for a couple days.....

but fam ICEE FRESH is blowin up crazy....
we doin an MTV show thing..... got more grillz being made, so come thru and get your teef shiny. lol

OH AND BTW....
WE GOT A NEW WATCH IN TODAY....
1 WORD. CRAZY!

IF_21.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben the link isnt working
Im black but it doesnt matter.She meet me in the club she is going down. A brother gives her bud she's going down. Any time I see her guaranteed she going down

I have a question for the jewelers on here....

When you pave a piece what size stones do you USUALLY use?

so ktown, whats the conquistador watch run you? thats a serious watch. not sure i would want it with ice, but i know you the man to ask. i am a watch dude, and that @#%$ is serious.
i have been postin in here askin you what a stainless daytona rolex goes for in LA...you have any idea?
thanks for the help
coop
New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...boston CELTICS...44...scalabrine.com
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE

DCOOP,
THAT KING CONQUISTADOR ABOVE WILL RUN YOU FOR AROUND $24,000
there is a ******ed amount of ice on there....
but I remember coppin a King Conquistador Chrono fully stainless including the band for around $13,500 and that was a steal...
this ain't a chrono, but it ain't S.S. either... it's rose GOLD and it's heavy as hell.

AND I GOT A 2002 OR 2003 MODEL STAINLESS STEEL DAYTONA THAT IS MY PERSONAL WATCH THAT I MIGHT SELL FOR $8,500 CASH ONLY.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom