OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

foxy brown lookin goodup there :pimp:
pimp.gif

the franck muller had it's stone set by Jacob the Jeweler.
I haven't seen a conquistador that was stainless with a leather band. (doesn't mean there isn't one around. just haven't seen one)
and if you do find one, we can put the ice on it.....my cousin is a master diamond setter into S.S. now.

the guy on ebay "bling group" formerly known as "premier Leasing group" is damn good too, he's a friend and used to do most of Allon's watchs.

my Daytona is a black face dial. pretty minty.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

is that a rubber/plastic band with diamonds?? im confused...maybe its this screen...and the fact that i know nothing about jacobs

i need more specs on that cuz it looks :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
is that a rubber/plastic band with diamonds??

The band itself is probably rubber or whatever, but the clasp should be stainless steel or something. Also there looks to be stainless links before the band starts on each side of the dial. The diamonds are not at all glued into the rubber.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
Those can't be real diamonds on a plastic band, unless they glued it to it.

looking at it again it looks like the diamonds are set where its stainless? then the rest of the band is rubber/leather

i dont know....def need some specs...materials prices weight etc please sir :pimp:
pimp.gif

edit - ^^beat me too it

been kinda busy and haven't had time to tag & upload my ENVY ICE pics or the other ones......but here's a shot of the BALLERRR all ICEE FRE$H & some other guy not so much...lol

lol....i knew i needed a tan before I saw that pic, but after seeing it, I went out and got a tan in the 100 degree Dodger stadium weather on Sun........btw, i got sunscreen slapped all over my face, that's why my mug looks grey not just pale white....not that either is that good tho. now I'm just pink....lol

anyways.....here's a shot of my homey & his girl from when we hit the game....he's gonna kill me if he sees me posting this shot of him w/his eyes closed, but it's a decent shot of his new Cartier 100th Anniversary Santos........he was gonna go w/a BVLGARI Sport but he didn't like the rubber band, so he went w/the Santos. His lady has a S/S Francaise Tank, but you can't see it that well. Cartiers are nice timepieces, but they're too fragile-looking, IMO.

Nice pics CL, I think I want just about everything posted there.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

i knew that jacob couldnt be fake. those diamonds aint set in plastic. that looks like a painted metal, or maybe a ceramic material. that thing is scanlous..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Back
Top Bottom