OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
He's from the former Soviet Union, Tashkent to be exact...

Hence he saying he's Russian...

His real name is Yakov Arabov

he's still white, right? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

^^ ehh......I want to say arabic but I don't want dirty to come in this thread and tell me to be arabic you have to live at a certain latitude and longitude, so he qualifies as something else, but he is what ever you would call someone from azerbajan, tajikistan, etc.,

hate to say it, but this thread won't last the summer....not unless someone miraculously pushes a start school early bill thru. i'm gonna write my congressman & lobby for mandatory year round school. lol

^ yo that watch looks like the stock rims I took off last week....

and they had so much curb rash you'd think I scrub them with cement blocks

EDIT*

resize yo damn pix

lol I dunno how you can get the face dirty unless you like molest it...

anyways, resize your pix

flicks_BKBodega_CL_Smooth.gif

My dude got the Catholic style poppin.....where my Mecca and the Soul Brother CD @?

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

damn dude edited all his posts...i missed the drama :smh:
nono.gif
oh well-

got some str8 pix from the dub show yesterday...ima upload them later on 2night...

722413066_l.gif

lovin that cross...and why this dude hot rod got on 50s ring?

720241127_l.jpg

653843679_l.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
i swear....these nba/nfl dudes got $ for the most extravagant pieces and for the most part the values beasts most rapper chains but they come up with the corniest @#%$ ever- i gotta search for some pix....i would bet that shaq got a platinum/iced out life size superman crest somewhere :lol:
laugh.gif

does culpepper have a jalepeno pepper on his chain ?lol i think its tradition in g-unit to pass down chains

Quote:
does culpepper have a jalepeno pepper on his chain ?lol i think its tradition in g-unit to pass down chains

It is a jalapeno pepper and like Tre said, its pretty corny. The design and execution are pretty nice, although the links look a little weak, and it obviously has something to do with a nickname but I dont know about wearing vegetables around your neck.

In regards to the G-Unit hand me downs, I can understand wearing the G-Unit chain and what not, but wearing the ring bearing 50's moniker is also somewhat corny.

Back
Top Bottom