OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
looking at the pic again...wasnt 50s joint a 2 finger ring??

I have only seen one other picture of the ring but the design looks exactly the same but I cant remember if it was a 2 finger ring or not.

even if that isnt 50s same exact ring, why would a dude get someone elses design on his jewelry? thats something my girl would do if i had a logo or something
I thought of a way to get revenge. I thought my plan out long and hard. Finally the opp. presented itself. For your 25th bday, I spit in the alcohol I gave you and put my you know what on the part you drink from. happy 25th. lolol

Can't really see the piece....
208ff38.jpg

208ffo5.jpg

208ffxk.jpg

208fg5c.jpg

is it just me or has slick rick tried to change with the times and make all his chains longer?

208ff38.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at son looking like someone just woke him up and told him to take a picture.

Jesus Christ at Slick Rick's neck.
**CAUTION***​

Slick Rick looking more like Sick Rick, or Slim Rick. Dudes been shedding weight like hes on the Nicole Richie Diet plan.

The artistry on that pendant is ILLLLL

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Game Over....check the frying pan....one of the GOAT

9515981.jpg

*edit* I don't know if it is a frying pan....but, I see a spoon....so many hidden items in Mr. T's jewelry....kinda like doing the mini page hidden object find in the Sunday paper....

DONFRYE
yea ill pay 7500$ on a stainless daytona holla i can polish the scratches off no problem. :D
happy.gif

got one???

heres my cuban chain its like 180 grams, my 6.50 carat cross vs/vvs1 g/h color 50 grams, and my ring and watch. pretty shiny!!!!holla back!
smokin.gif

I realize I don't have any jewelry, but none of those pieces really catch my eye. the Rolly does a little bit, but that's it.
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

722413066_l.gif

thats yayo's old chain too.....

209nfw5.jpg

thats corny but at da same time it shows they all look out for eachother....
team platano

that is not yayos old chain. look at the G is designed in each one.
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

Back
Top Bottom