OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
and i see juelz santana got alot of influence wit other people chains...da double chains and gettin everywhere..

Ya boy Benzino did it first. Matter of fact he did the multi colored stones b4 most cats if im not mistaken.
.:TEAM BRONX:.

props to kenny.....he knows why....
2072p0k.jpg

Quote:
Ya boy Benzino did it first. Matter of fact he did the multi colored stones b4 most cats if im not mistaken.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
finally somebody peeps game...i swear if you look back zino started most of the jewel trends...

his wrist shield joint is one of my goat pieces...still plottin on one..

Quote:
I dont know why But i think that skee rented them joints from ben

prob cuz he said it in one of these threads...maybe the envy joint- but i'm sure skee could cop if he wanted to-

i make sure my entire cipher stays icee. word up. from AM to Homicide to SKEE for sure. I don't want any of my team out there lookin naked.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yo Ben Baller. Can I be part of your team? Real talk. I need some ice. I'm tired of rocking cubic circonia earrings.

^lol..

the 2nd time he felt the need to add "no h0m0"

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

ben, nor fat joe..will tell you how to make money..you see how K-town is selling his buisness on NT and making a 231 page thread without even being the author of this thread? see thats true hustle, smart, buisness..taking pics with fat joe and puting them on here like his big timing..(which he is)..but thats all hustle for him..basically the key to making money is taking advantage of EVERY opprotunity that's possible. you try untill you can't try no more..you will make it to the top..its a matter of you working hard for it..doing the things that may make you look like a fool..but your plan is what matters..peace nt
Sofa King.

Quote:
How would one get started?

Ben is making it look real easy right now, but on the real it's hard to setup any small privately-owned jewelry business. The amount of money it takes to even get relations with most manufacturers is crazy and then just because you have a ton of inventory doens't necessarily mean it's gonna sell. It's a tricky game, because once you do have good relations with manufacturers and can get stuff on credit, you need to be able to move it fast before the payment is due. Selling big time jewels like that is tough and things can literally change everyday. He's smart in using his connects, but even he said he knows how the game goes and you gotta make your money when you can.

I give even more props to them for all the custom jewelry they seem to have in the shop. Most stores, even the high-end ones don't have that type of stuff around. Unless your doing big business most stores won't carry too much custom merchandise. Can't send it back if it doesn't sell and finding buyers for unique high dollar items is tough.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

HORRIBLE examples of Jesus Pieces :rofl:
roll.gif

20hx84l.jpg

20hx9ox.jpg

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

props to ya Ben Baller. u on the grind like a real businessman. There is money to be made every minute of the day.
With great power comes great responsibility-- Stan Lee
Come Here Charlie Murphy!

^that 1st jesus piece is so wack..lol
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

^ Agreed when I look back most of Fab's pieces have been wack sheer wack, he always has nice bracelets.

I gotta add I'm realizing now that Fat Joe's new piece has 3 damn franco links all together now that's hot, how Macho getting big $$$$ ice and the rest of TS trying to get food (Remy, Sunshine, Prospect & Geddy) ? LOL

I just remembered something correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Dre from Cool & Dre want that I-95 piece originally?
<br><br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom