OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

20hx9ox.jpg

^^^^ that ain't jesus......it's willie nelson! lol

GOD DAMN, THAT JESUS PIECE IS WORSE THEN THE OTHER HORRIBLE ONE. LORD.

now, Cool and Dre are current clients, they want I-95 pieces, but I'm not gonna make those for them, I'm doin something custom, but I won't say until I'm done with it....
as for Fab, he's lost it.

and yeh, the 3 franco chains all attached to his piece is SERIOUS. I suggested it, now Joe loves it. trust me, if you got the money, I'll make your @#%$ look RIGHTTT
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Are they any sites on the web that sell 38" miami's or franco's?

How much would one of those franco's from Joe's peice go for? What is the lenght and weight on each?
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

Quote:
Ben is making it look real easy right now, but on the real it's hard to setup any small privately-owned jewelry business.

what i understand his cousins/fam have been in that business for a long time- so they had the first aspect of skill/relations with distributors already...Ben came thru and handled the other part needed for a successful operation...Major clientele...

hes on his job in everypic, myspace page, magazine whateva- its all Marketing :pimp:
pimp.gif

to think that you can just open up a shop right now and have that status is a fairytale....takes years and crazy connects to bubble in that industry

again the grind is respected :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
what kinda camo shorts are u wearing?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Damn ninjas on Ballers balls :lol:
laugh.gif

He bout to be the next hypebeast :lol:
laugh.gif

But I must say this is arguably the greatest post since I been on NT! I'll roll haze to that! :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

FreshPrince[/b]​

^ look like planet of the ape :x
sick.gif

anyway... i come to find out some info

i got this technomarine peice ive had for the longest i remeber i think i dropped like 450 on this watch back in 02-03. anyway i copped from a local spot here, was charging like 800 but reduced it. never came with og box or warrenties, i didnt care i was in 10th grade and wanted to fluant it. now its just been sitting in my room for the past 2 years, i used to rock the hell out of it, now im just thinking of selling it,

but before selling it, i need the info.

i looked up on ebay and found exact models running for 700-1200. but the diamonds on those are way more better looking then the ones i got on.

if i can remeber the spot that sold me this watch it was .5 carats, hard to beilive but i just think they are low quality diamonds.

here are pics:

20itljd.jpg

20itnxl.jpg

20itouu.jpg

im not expecting much, i know the technomarine hype died long ago :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

[/b]

^^^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.jpg

31.JPG

damn...this post has totally changed my habits on NT..i check this post like someone else would check da WDYW post :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

you can get a 38" franco like joes (joes is 40") in that 6mm width thickness for like around $3,200.00 or so depending on today's gold prices.

just tell me what color gold, yellow, rose or white gold and I got franco's in stock in that length. send me the cake and I'll next day air the joints to you.

Joe's chains weight 212 grams each or so, so figure a 38" could weigh around 180 to 200 grams, just depends....we got hollow franco's too, that look really good, they just weigh less then these do.

874454705_l.jpg

is that bundles on the right? look like he been shoppin in jimmys closet-

this pic mighta been posted b4:
444148938_l.jpg

821628252_l.jpg

the jewels aint heavy in this pic but cam is cheesin :lol:
laugh.gif
musta been takin mya home :pimp:
pimp.gif

652492987_l.jpg

Ktown - Good lookin on that info...Definitely something for me to condiser b/c I been shopping around and havent seen them around out here in that length...

[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

yeh, no doubt......

remember, it's around $17 to $21 sale price per gram. so I don't really make much money off the chains real talk. but I got anyone who wants any type of chain, we even got cubans.

874454705_l.jpg

Stack the hardest light skin out??? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

son look neither hard or light...

he nice thou (nh)
[/center]
[/center]

Quote:
Jim after zeek was locked up, notice the belt:

laugh.gif
are those joints customs or what? i thought they were cavalli but im not sure anymore...and he got that same on in all types of colors-

what year is zeek supposed to get out..is it 07?
TEAM FRESH PRINCETEAM SOUTH CAROLINATEAM NEGRODAMUSTEAM POOP

Back
Top Bottom