OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

slim thug chains are nice... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Compare Paul Wall in the "Still Tippin" or even "Sittin Sidewayz" videos to now and there's a big difference dude put on weight fast.

^
that was before the success. i mean dude is doing well, he could finally afford to eat well.

for most guys (people), the pounds just start to pile on when you get older, whether you grub like a pig or not....lota my boys & homegirls are way different from what they used to be....buncha almost rail thin heads looking all swole now. the good life & slower metabolism just sets in.

me, i'm lucky as hell....STILL outeat dudes twice my size and barely gained a few pounds since HS. people's been waiting on me to blow up, but that just ain't gonna happen :lol:
laugh.gif
(hopefully not anyways...I LOVE FOOD!!)

Imagine that route 66 piece though O___O. It would be stupid fresh. I can see the light hitting those red diamonds/rubies(w/e theyre called) now...

Quote:
that was before the success. i mean dude is doing well, he could finally afford to eat well.

Paul Wall was making money before probably was eating just fine.

only thing i could think of, is possibly before he actually blew nationally....

he might have had time to excercise, maybe not....

thats just a wild guess, im makin @#%$ up.

IS THAT WON G? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

ya'll are lucky rockin gold/diamonds is against my religion, i woulda flexed on all of yall includin ben.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

whose stuff is like that I dont know who dude is.

HOW Is rocking diamonds against your religion
Negrodamus​

IM Black In case you cant tell. I also get more females than you.

Quote:

Dude ain't been strugglin' to eat for quite some time. His trunk sales wasn't too shabby years ago, but damn.....dude has put on some major weight. That @#%$ just looks bad as hell for duke.

babydill.
[/b]​

Won G rocks his @#%$ straight gold, no rocks.
I seen him rock one of the biggest cuban bracelet ever.

ngaexx.jpg

she's from Jersey, She's on Myspace.. Ill be back with the link in a few :rofl:
roll.gif

*edit - tld ya Id be back wit it ...
job done

The Real Talk Of New York is on it Again
I Come Wit Da 9 & Be Gone Wit a 10
JayGunnA :Total Posts :: 5422 Status: Banned

Back
Top Bottom