OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

we don't like to sell breitlings just as is, we like to add major ice to them, but we sell them with the original box and papers with better ice and bigger bezels, for less then most shops ell them with regular 3 carat bezels for real.

here's an NT'ER DJ SKEE'S Super Avenger with a 10 carat bezel
BREITLING_CRAZY.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Lol Ice T's Belt Buckle is crazy. I couldnt even picture myself walking out of the house with it on but yet I keep looking at it and its starting to grow on me.
~~Team Buckeyes~~~
"We at it A-Ginn"

Looking to trade Size 11.5 Altitudes Ds for a size 10.5 Ds.

WOW

I Just saw Loso's Piece in person and its OD big. Joint looks like its at least a foot long :smh:
smh.gif

K.L.C
HERE THE ECHGKKKK AND YOU KNOW ITS ME

Has anyone seen jesus pieces wit no diamonds but I mean wit like hair lookin like hair and crown like the crown not empty so u can set diamonds on it......
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone like that jesus with the kufi/rollers? :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe "League"​

yo cashout keith do u know who City Heat Alumni are? i work with a dude that was from detroit and he was telling me about chedda boyz and street lordz and juan just this past friday...his rap name is michigan mike and he's in city heat alumni
Nothing's equivalent, to the NY state of mind...

i love the yellow on yellow
malicejesus.bmp-copy.jpg

and can anyone tell me what/who the hell this is?
huh.jpg

skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

Quote:
WHEN ANYONE OF Y'ALL ARE READY TO DROP MONEY ON A BREITLING WITH ICE ON IT, OUR PRICES ARE THE LOWEST, BUT WHY GET A SMALL BEZEL WITH LIKE 3 CARATS OF ICE? DO IT BIG FROM THE JUMP SO CATS CAN'T SAY TO YOU.
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
344319982_d70a636bc3_o.jpg
344319745_a8352abbf9_o.jpg
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

about the reup piece too...

Quote:
we finished that piece a few weeks ago, I couldn't take pics because I was in NYC and my cousin delievered it to them, so you gotta catch it on 106 and park or something like that where everyone else seen it.

Quote:
we made the wax for the clipse, they didn't have the chips, so they went elsewhere.

am i the only one who got confused there?
skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

The Real Hundreds, that joint is beautiful. That is the exact type of watch that I would want. If you don't mind me asking how much did that run you?
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordans* kingofny04 * *NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza * *14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO * hnydlr *​
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.​

Back
Top Bottom