OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^ YUCK
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Wait till ya see how the semis spray

Attention all "JEWELRY heads" can someone school me on whats good good, white gold ect. and how can i know its LEGIT?

can someone make a separate post or in here is cool? cuase im thinking jewelery heads would see it better and help quicker.

can someone help me. THANKS in advance.

Much appreciated.
I NEED: -L&D Andre Agassi pullover sweater sz L

-Quitate tu, que en esto soy mas que tu !

that young money piece is wack! i seriously was thinkin why he got a piece that said NY at first glance
insert new sig here....

the one that jim jones has is see thru where that ball is aint it? isn't that the whole purpose?
edit: anybody who was at the H.O.B. please explain what kind of chain this is, and whats good with this jersey?
thegameLA2.jpg
insert new sig here....

^thats it right there...it has the bball, IIRC there was a big thing about it in one of the last jewelry threads
Life is hard, but so am I​

Not for nothing, but are you seriously telling me that you see a ball in the middle of that?
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

Quote:
man i honestly think tru life is frontin....the jim jones balling chain is avalible online for purchase and has been for a while now
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

why on gods green earth would somebody who calls themself "one eyed willie", and does that hand logo all the time, get a basketball inside of the hand instead of an eyeball? that makes no sense

tru life is frontin. he said it himself that the basketball chain belongs to duke da god, not jimmy....
TeamRL Polo

WTB PURPLE ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE DS SZ.8.5!!!

Quote:
tru life is frontin. he said it himself that the basketball chain belongs to duke da god, not jimmy....

he was talking about the purple city chain... why would duke da god have a one eyed willy chain? he'd might as well walk around holding jimmy's pockets

^it just doesnt make any sense. why would jimmy get a basketball?
TeamRL Polo

WTB PURPLE ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE DS SZ.8.5!!!

the orginal piece was made for Quentin Richardson I believe, Ive also seen it in David aka Toxsurs window before in the past, and its on his site, hes also had Quentins old "Q" pendant on the site and in the store window as well, so maybe he was just puttin pics on the site to show it off while he had it in the store? I dont see what the point would be of making another Q piece just to hold onto it, so i dont know why hed do it with the one eye piece, but who knows

"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

The bail on nigos chain is bigger than most rappers' pendant.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

That isn't Q's piece. It's upside down..... Brandy commissioned us to do that for Q as we have done things for he and D Miles for awhile.... And Jimmy's piece does have a basketball on it......

Also, that ebay auction is fake.....That watch isn't anywhere near 250k. Although we have done one with flawless stones for someone that was definitely some nice change......
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom