OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

2mg3wxz.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

Nas was right though he does need to shorten the franco on the "N" piece it looks a bit long.

I didn't know Biz had a jesus, ididit is that one from your shop?
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

YO! Yeah, video is way fresh. Natalie at the end is fly.
Quote:
I saw Nick cannon on Fairfax right before you lookin like a sucker :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

yup ANT, forgot to mention, you got a beautiful woman in the end of the video who you wouldn't ever see in just any music video..... I'm talkin N. Cole. lol a woman who hangs out with Oprah and that type of crowd. haha

but the transition, man, I told Nas today.... reminds me of the cotton club meets some urban street scenes. it's just a beautifully shot vid and it actually follows what he's saying in his song. not just booty girls dancing round.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

from the new video,not the best quality of the pic,though
4005em0.jpg

TEAM AM FAM
DS Nike Air Max 1 Beast sz.9 for Sale!!

9" tall piece.. wow
thats a shield
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

Im gonna be havin a bunch of stuff for sale, a ton of francos and cubans all shapes and sizes mad cheap, ill have pics and exact details within a week....
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Wat size franco is on nas' neck? Also how much would a white gold 5 mm cuban and a 7 mm cuban run?

Thanks in advance...
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif

that @#%$ was lame B :smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

eek.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​
Allen,Andriuskevicius,Brown,Deng,Duhon,Gordon,Griffin,Hinrich,Khryapa,Nocioni,Sefolosha,Sweetney,Thomas,Wallace​
Wanted:Goodfoot Fitted Size 7 5/8 AIM:gsup18​

Back
Top Bottom