OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

You shoulda put an "LA" on there Ben...that would have been dope

F it tho...you repping the West Coast so I gotta give you props...Nice work
I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN
(blippity bloopin)​

:wow:
eek.gif

aim: flipballer32

You should take a pic with it on to see how it looks when its worn.
TEAM PLATANO
For Sale: DS Nike Dunk SB Unkle Size 9.5

Honestly the i-95 piece is much better than this. It's gaudy as hell which i like but the actual Design is just not interesting. It will definately promote your company though and that's the point for making it so i understand.
Orlando Foamposites FS SZ 10. NY meetup. Price 270.

I'd like to see some words or something on there...it is kinda plain

You shoulda put "Ben Baller B**ch" on there or something
I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN
(blippity bloopin)​

pretty smooth.......not some gaudy iced out action figure or tacky cartoon character....just fresh+clean like most of us Cali folks do things.
the big clear rock to rep LA &, esp. the blue ones on the tier down for the Pacific Ocean are nice touches.

seems kinda wrong that you didn't plant a stone for your favorite mall, Serramonte, tho.
and a white tee on the red carpet?? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Sick @#%$ indeed, how much does it cost to insure something like that?
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Quote:
set some different sized stones or at least tier them off to give more of a 3d "relief map" effect to represent the topography of spots--peaks/mountains, valleys, etc.......^^^vvvvvv^^^^^VV (side profile) that would probably be a lot of work, but i think that'd be really different.
:wow:
eek.gif
SF​

1. the grammy's were garbage, performances awful, winners imo not worthy. man, I remember when you didn't have to perform to win.
anyways, I caught the last hour only and the after party was terrible even though a fellow AMC was djing, I just wasn't feelin it.
+ in all the wireimage photos from last nights event, I looked like a clown with N. Cannon.

anyways

cl, we could've done that with texture and bumps in it, but then it couldn't have been invisibly set, it woulda actually looked like trash. if we woulda pave'd the piece, then we coulda, but then it woulda took away from the WE ARE BIG JERKS BECAUSE WE CAN BE FACTOR. we did it in princess and invisible settings because it's about 3 to 4x the price and the fancy yellows killt it.

whoever said LA shoulda been on there maybe didn't see the $75,000 diamond in the lower left part of the piece. what did you think that geographically represented? San Luis Obisbo? :smh:
smh.gif

3.27 carats was dedicated just for that.
what did you think the huge diamond in the middle was for?
it ain't for sacramento/the capital. it's for the city of angels.

I coulda had a basquiat or futura 2000 painting come to life in iced form but get serious. it wasn't at all about creativity. it was about having a piece that was stupid, big, BUT CLASSY and most importantly, signficant to me/IF & Co. and it needed to be done dumb. white diamonds wasn't gonna cut it. so we went canary fancy yellow. we at first didn't have the ocean on there. but I said, we gotta throw some blue in there to rep the water.
and at the end of the day:
I'm reppin my store/company and I'm reppin our state and all the Jewelers in the West Coast period. I woulda never made an NBA piece, that'd limit who I could sell it to once the all star awards was done or period.

we thought about making a "KOREA" piece, but we wanted all diamonds only and treated red diamonds look terrible, so does blood red rubies when set in yellow gold. and we needed to do a piece in yellow gold this time, so we scrapped KOREA thing.
The Cali piece will be ours for a while to promote or until a big time west sider buys it, or we'll melt it down, but it fits what I've been trying to do. "WE HERE NOW" CALIFORNIA!!!!!
we didn't have much time, so we don't have an ICEE FRESH LOGO piece. the success of our business so far, has come soo fast and I didn't know going into becoming a jeweler if I would do well or succeed. the shop was doin very well before I jumped into the scene, we just now more famous and doin even better.

I know every jeweler who has a big name, knows my name now and that's my 1st step.

dudes making a statue of liberty pendant or state/regional reppin pieces are cool, but if you a big name rapper, celeb or sports star, then GO HARD, GO BIG or don't even waste your time or money. I wanna see it executed flawlessly. I've seen some state pieces, most are terrible. If we can do it, then these big stars should be able to like it's nothing. I'm still eating fine after this huge investment.
so if I'm goin to the 1st ever all star game in Vegas, I want them boys to know ICEE FRESH is from Cali, no that I-95 piece or Nas's piece or Clipse's piece was not made in NEW YORK, J-Prince owner/CEO of Rap Of Lot isn't goin to Johnny TV or a local dude, he hit me up.
this is a piece that represents a small shop that is killing every single jeweler out there in the USA EARLY! If anyone out there got something on me or Jonas, I'll bow down to it. Ain't gonna happen and we already killed them with the LRG pieces, the creativity put into those cycle links and tree links was ******ed..... while cats are jumping on the gucci link; hey look over here, we created our own link. and no one's really seen Jona's piece's because we ain't been out to anything too big recently. nobody got a better yellow gold game then Jonas right now.

mr. skateboard P already saw the Cali Piece and Jonas LRG pieces and almost threw up on me. and was like, Jesus, all along I thought Jacob did Clipse's "CLIPSE" piece (shaked my head) P asked casually if he could take a picture holding it up. and P's from VA.

I love it so much when new york and texas or atl cats come to me for their jewels, they know they want it done right and done for the right price. we don't do the average get it done and just make it shine good, we don't put $1,500 wheels on a S550 or Bentley. we do it all right or don't do it at all.

for those who don't really know, NYC has had it forever when it came to jewels and still got the infamous "DIAMOND DISTRICT" and have a lotta butter shops on 47th. they've consistently held the reign top dawg supreme like the yankees or the celtics.

when the grills song hit, Houston finally got their proper dues and ATL or the down south had their run. meanwhile, my cousin and uncle been slavin trying to get that push. my uncle never thought he'd be making jewelry for a legendary diva like Mariah Carey or anyone famous, because we in the hood, in the slauson..... it don't matter now like a player who was a bench warmer that went to scoring 30 a game consistently. I gave them the push, now it's time to go worldwide.

I guarantee any jeweler from david bling to emmitt to even mr. Arabo and all those who appreciate real fine jewelry, great craftsmanship and true execution will DEFINITELY appreciate the actual work done on this and it will break heads, jaws all that FOR SURE.
the mold was perfect, it's big, it's heavy, it reps me, not a raver size dollar sign, we're deeper then that.

I'm lettings cats know WE DOIN IT IN THE GOLDEN STATE FROM THE 619 ALL THE WAY UP THE 707.

also, we didn't put ICEE FRESH ON THE FRONT because then it limits who can buy it even more then an NBA piece. but we did stamp our IF and diamond logo on the bacc, as we will with every single piece we make from now on. there's a lotta ballin @#%$ cats in Cali. in case you forgot :wink:
wink.gif

and no cuban is big enough for this piece. it's twice the size of Games huge BWS piece no franco or even 3 francos would do. because we tried doing the francos, because it's so big and shaped so weird; we couldn't attach the chains to each side, or it woulda tilted too much. in fact it did tilt, so we scrapped that too.
trust me, we thought it out long and hard. we had to make a bail. the only other thing would be a custom made link chain, but we ain't have the time. it's valentines day, one of our busiest times.

so for now, the golden state with a gold rope.
BTW, WE'RE MAKING AN ALL WHITE VERSION OF THIS PIECE BUT A LITTLE SMALLER RIGHT NOW, IT SHOULD BE DONE SOON.
I almost wanted to do a mister cartoon LA logo all iced out, but
this is perfect. when you see it in person, it'll outshine 100% of the pieces out there.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
whoever said LA shoulda been on there maybe didn't see the $75,000 diamond in the lower left part of the piece. what did you think that geographically represented? San Luis Obisbo? :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

I said that but I bet there are some cats who probably failed geography in HS and don't have a clue as to where LA is the map of Cali....

I was thinking of maybe instead of that rock, having like a small "LA" dodger type logo on that map to really let cats know.

Anyhow, nice work. I'll take 3 of those :pimp:
pimp.gif
I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN
(blippity bloopin)​

yeah, you know i don't even know this jewelry thing like that, but even i figured using different sized stones on the CA piece would probably look not as clean and maybe a little awkward compared to the the uniform sized+invisibly set stones you guys went with. especially in pics &/or at distances, the piece would probably look a little messy like helen keller or stevie made the thing. you would only be able to appreciate a piece implementing the method like i suggested if you saw it in person & up close. so smart move keeping it clean like you did. it is your shop's meisterstuck. consequently, you don't want to take too many chances w/it, esp since you're still getting your guys' name+work out there and want folks not cognizant of your rep or work yet to know y'all do premo-quality work and aren't just some hack low-budget hood jeweler.

but it'd still be interesting to see a state/regional or even any other themed piece w/the 3d effect tho. maybe you can get a customer to try it out on a smaller joint, and, if it ends up looking right, use the method on an ICEE FRESH logo piece.......ya know.....w/the icicles being dripped down in various sizes.

Quote:
I want them boys to know ICEE FRESH is from Cali
:wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

BEN, can you take a picture of you wearing it so we can actually see how big this thing is?

Back
Top Bottom