OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

what exactly do you mean by pimp?
you want that exact jesus head flooded with more diamonds?
of course we can do it, but diamonds aren't cheap.
you can buy cheaper low grade diamonds, but even if it looks okay to you, it won't to
the local snob. the diamonds in that jesus head above are terrible and mainly diamond cuts while having super small pave set stones in there. like 1/2 pointers not even 1pt. stones.

our work is already better then jacobs because he uses a machine, we make our molds and set by hand which means, we're actually looking at it while we do it, not letting it sit by itself computerized. but our prices are only 240% cheaper then his. lol

like I said before, it's cool if a jeweler makes 25% to 40% on top of his cost, even 50% for jewelers in the malls and stuff, but most jewelers charge 75% to 100% of the actual retail.
jacob? he was charging up to 400% ABOVE RETAIL PRICES or more on his pieces.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

in my opinion it goes kanyes jacob jesus piece >that jesus>jacobs original
OLIVE & TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

main.jpg

dont know if this has already been posted

Ktown..whats up fam..question..how much would this cross cost me in yellow gold..and with yellow and white diamonds instead of the blue??

3zhmg4z.png
Team Fresh Prince​
Team Do Work!​
Its a Manpon Son!!​
Gamertag: DatnggaG​

Anyone looking to buy cubans or francos or any kind of regular gold/white gold chains?

No matter the design I can get you $17 bucks a gram for 14k and $15 a gram 10k
Thats a regular 100 gram franco 10k for $1500

Come to the store (NYC) with me in person with cash and the price is even better....

Pics/More Details Coming Soon, Get at me for details....
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Access Hollywood, Best Damn Sports Show Period, and Rap City are doing segments on us for this weekend from the Kingpin Suite........
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

^what hotel is that in? I got some cash to blow and im turnin 21 in august
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

^^^^ idit, say hi to Nancy O'dell for me. that's one pretty good lookin old lady.....even if she is knocked up.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Oh see, now you have yo get the bowling shirts.
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

good stuff kdizzle.....

everyone else, I can't read too much, but all I know is, I'm gonna make it rain on EVERY SINGLE BALLER/RAPPER/SINGER/CELEB that got on ice. lol

and we aint stoppin...... we're gonna do the remaining 48 states and all attach it so its like 38 mill or so all in. lol
we ain't playin, we gonna make all the rest of the United States minus Hawaii.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Eff if make Canada and attach Alaska
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

I want the MD piece!
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Quote:
? i missed that? i went back a page assuming kanye or pharell was wearing one, but i dont get the joke lol. jim jones?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

My thouughts exactly Ben, I was wondering if you were gonna do the whole US. No one can top could top that for a long time. The Cali piece is already blowing dudes out the water with a mean specs game.

^^^^ dayuum, someone's gotta get Fire Marshall Bill a set of grillz, STAT.......dude's got some SERIOUS chompers!? lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Back
Top Bottom