OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Ok b, you said this 5 times through 2 threads. Let it be.....
:lol:
laugh.gif
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born - Inner-City Bred​

Quote:
im not riding too hard :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

YO as soon as i get a chance ima upload all my joints from MAGIC.

Master p an romeo came out shinin but with what i have no clue...his joint looks like an iced out cookie monster head but i have no clue

Quote:
Ninjahood walking around magic with his old fashioned six shooter looking to stick people up.
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote:
his joint looks like an iced out cookie monster head

i think thats what it is. he used to roll through my moms office all the time and she said thats what it looked like. she also said romeo got a nice lookin watch.

Yea romeos watch game is on point too...but after looking at the pic its not the cookie monster...its a similar creature though :lol:
laugh.gif
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

KTOWN gettin alotta love from Jonas on Next Months Issue of DUB magazine and sheds some light on his new piece Ktwon is doin
Quote:
DUB: What's up with all the jewelry drapped around your neck? Are you matching your whips to your gear and iced out chains?

JONAS: In my book, gold and diamonds match everything and everyone. and i only buy black and white cars, so my fits always match my whips. My most prized jewelry piece is this new one i have in works with ICEE FRESH JEWELS is creating for me. A LIFE SIZE STATUE OF MY BUISNESS PARTNER / MENTOR ROBERT. ITS GOING TO BE SOLID GOLD WITH HIM HOLDING UP TWO ICED-OUT LOBSTERS. @#%$ IS COLOASSAL RETARTED
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote:
DUB: What's up with all the jewelry drapped around your neck? Are you matching your whips to your gear and iced out chains?

JONAS: In my book, gold and diamonds match everything and everyone. and i only buy black and white cars, so my fits always match my whips. My most prized jewelry piece is this new one i have in works with ICEE FRESH JEWELS is creating for me. A LIFE SIZE STATUE OF MY BUISNESS PARTNER / MENTOR ROBERT. ITS GOING TO BE SOLID GOLD WITH HIM HOLDING UP TWO ICED-OUT LOBSTERS. @#%$ IS COLOASSAL RETARTED
Smile

Life-size? Isn't dude like 6' tall?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

a Life sized statue would pretty much kill anything created as far as jewelry is concerned , and the Cali piece is outright ridiculous
babies gotta eat !!!

so, no more pics from Magic x pre-All Star Weekend x $in City yet??
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

That chain that kanye had on at the pre superbowl show. what it called. gucci? my friend had one way smaller. where could i cop one online? ebay has nathan
and the gucci links don't look like that they different.

Back
Top Bottom