OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

n yes thats lebrons high school sweetheart
I have one nike id card for $30 you set an appointment for feb 18th if you want a quick appointment

231318250.jpg
:D
happy.gif

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

NICCOLO Thats a dope lookin rope yo, do you mind telling where you got it and how much? I want to get one myself

Quote:
is that bron's wifey?
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

local jeweler here that I've seen around and was kind of cool with. It cost me $5,600 and its 14k, weighs around 220 grams. I think I got a fair price :D
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

^No I got it off eBay for 60 dollars plus s/h. The seller is "rapcoolgear" and I also copped some sick clear bapes to match, those retail for 800 but I got the hookup for 40 dllars.

Quote:
by how he wears t shirts with little ice cream cones and dogs most of the time or how he rocks rain boots, bandanas and bape junk the other half of the time?

yea thats basically it hater..then ppl go out n buy wat he wore 10 months ago

yea i was talking about melos jacket is jordan not lebrons but lebrons is :smokin
smokin.gif

I have one nike id card for $30 you set an appointment for feb 18th if you want a quick appointment

I know you don't adhere well to the resize image requests, but, can you PLEASE make an exception for the upcoming pics, since it seems like you're going to be posting a bunch of them..
$$ I got Mill$ Mane, call me Billz Lane $$​

some vegas pics, I aint there but I found these
9_thumb.jpg

93_thumb.jpg

is this weird lookin dude the guy who planted his seed in B's lil sis?
4_thumb.jpg
insert new sig here....

that weird looking guy is Denver guard JR smith :lol:

Back
Top Bottom