OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
"we dont drive X5's we give'em to babymamas"
:smh:
smh.gif
jigga killed that car for me when he said that, matta fact, after that the only people who drove em were "older" people and jamaicans

I'm seriously thinking about taking a metalsmithing class next semester.
EBAY:
10 oz. .999 Pure Silver Bars, Stash Air Force one. Nike Dunk Low Pro Splatter, Hundreds Rosewood tee's, and more
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

i always think about that line when i push the X5 but i dont care
BMW's handle nicer than any other baby truck out there..and it still looks like a regular beamer.. J can keep his camel
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

From a Ebay Auction
Quote:
diamond "E" shaped pendent that was custom made by "KING JOHNNY".
c5c4_1.JPG
c63e_1.JPG
c744_1.JPG

Quote:
There isn't any other jeweler out that is hotter then JOHNNY as far as custom jewels go and that includes jacob!
FS OG & RETRO JORDANS SZ9,9.5

Niccolo nice chain and who cares what people think as long as u like
I have one nike id card for $30 you set an appointment for feb 18th if you want a quick appointment

Quote:
"we dont drive X5's we give'em to babymamas" "thats a babymama car, you cant gain me Dude"

You post this quote everytime you see the word X5. I'ld like to see what you're driving!

Niccolo nice chain, but jewerly doesn't really impress me. I think it's more for women.
Since 1997.....
With the record for least amount of posts.

Well I'm 18 and I drive it and I love it. stock x5 > nissan with full kit, sound system, rims for the same price
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

I could give a f..k what a rapper says a BMW is a BMW. Let me get an X5 i'd be whipping it like crazy. At the end of the day shorties gonna wanna get ran up in after they see the BMW emblem on the front.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

3z9xysl.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

ktown, how does one go about gettin a wholesale account for chains to order in big quantities for a store?
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

i'm waiting for a few more pics that others took and professional photographers took, because I only took 7 or 8 at most.

but I got a few cool ones, especially from kim kardashians camera of her wearing some icee fresh stuff.

overall the trip was good, but vegas was just drama after drama, too many places to go, but really there were too many people there.

sorry, I'm just being real, there wasn't 1 single person out there that had anything on our jewels. Weezy bowed down, AI bowed down, Fab was a fan, many others knew what time it was including emmitt and the other houston jewelers. and I got into an incident @ Roman Times with Jacob, true story, I never thought in my lifetime I'd see him drop his jaw, but verbatim, Jacob Arabo said "OH MY GOD" and then we got into some other @#%$ . . .

here's a few pics, I'll add the rest later when I get them emailed to me.

ME_CLAUDIA.jpg
\
me & claudia @ Tryst

ME_KIMKAR.jpg

me & KK @ Jet (diddy/t-mac event)

ME_NIC.JPG

me and NCannon @ magic
then. . . .
about 4 seconds later when mr. cannon realized his pendant was mad young. lol
ME_NIC2.jpg

that before and right after pic is hillarious, he wants to get some new jumpoffs made.

l_f8056f004f6665edd3b13022904c7e8e.jpg

me and an LA OG @ Tao

upclose pic of his new piece we made for him which is STUPID BIG
TREL7.jpg

l_f5581039260fdd05c9b9714335cd5817.jpg

@ club ICE for A.I.'s event... with State Property/ROCAfella pieces

l_882e3ae694860a2e7a588165f9a1a85a.jpg

me and my bro @ magic

l_59dbce326080f6ed9f558e67672dcf8a.jpg

random idiots shot @ club ICE

l_03446e742f55055b91f0c3e0ca6642cd.jpg

me and toons

ME_SARAH.jpg

me and homey SS @ magic

that's all I got, but I'll post the rest later.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

That quad 7 piece is hot...and the more I see your piece the more I can't belive how jaw droppin' ******ed that joint is man...much props homie..

Must have been fun but your probably wearing a neck brace from carrying that thing on your neck so much. :lol:
laugh.gif
Edit:You have been banned for being to sexy for Nike Talk .Edited by:Dirtylicious
NJicon.gif
at: 6/6/06 6:03pm

i just read some one said the chain was not as big as they thought it would be?
maybe you musta seen me when I had a different chain or different set on.
because get a ruler and measure out 10.4" and over 4.5" wide.

the piece is stupid big. again, the pendant alone is over 900 grams.

THAT PIECE ITSELF BROKE MORE NECCS THEN ANYTHING.
I'VE NEVER BEEN STOPPED SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. FROM FABOLOUS TO JOC, TO NBA CATS, I MEAN WHEN MY COUSIN SHOWED UP WITH THE CROSS, CATS WAS BUGGIN, WHEN THEY SEEN ME, THEY BARFED.

slim thug did a quadruple take on it. I mean cats couldn't believe it.
but too bad, that thing is painful to wear. I'll maybe wear it 5 more times this year.

as for the 7 7 7 7 piece, my homey's bday is July 7th, 1977, so it went well.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ I wouldnt of even had wanted to take the pic :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Back
Top Bottom