OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

3zc4ju9.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TeamGiants
*WERE BACKKK*​

Quote:
BEN STILL HAS HIS K-TOWN HUSTLER NAME.

PLEASE COME BACK.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
AIR45J, is that you?
:rofl:
roll.gif
ed up 2 quickly...usually we have a lil cool down period in between...@#%$ from the last one is just gonna get carried over-

...Money To Burn...

Yup, Unless somebody gets new pieces or ben comes back, its gonna be recycled pictures or just new pictures but with the same pieces. And i just gotta say this, Its @#%$ ridiculous how ppl on nt cant have a conversation without somebody getting outta line or sidebustin.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Damn shame that ben was banned, homie kept us up to date on latest info. Anyway, gotta say Daddy Yankee must stackin big time.
Wanted: Air Max 97 Sz11 Silver/Red Hist of Air Pack

Hit up myinbox for JD exclusives

Quote:
he got it customade by louis for his first video from his last album

It was custom made, but definitely not by LV. I know the chick that did it.
"Now that i've got your undivided attention /i'm gonna say this and run/under condition 1/promise me you gone stack/promise me you gone ball/promise me you'll invest 3/4ths of it all/for what?/ so your kids, kids, kids can have some cheese/can't get wit it?/then git git git git on you knees/cause wealth is the word/rich is round the corner from the curb/don't like what i write?/shoot me a bird!

Quote:
i was wondering about that- cuz i mean to actaully have a company like LV make you a one of one would have to be crazy $$$$$ if even possible

It's not even the money involved. I have done numerous "special order" items "keepall bags, trunks etc..)from them over the years but it's just not like that w/ ready to wear. Just like over 100 dudes in the NBA at least have bought the military type shirt by gucci and had thier tailors remake the shirt in all flavors using the same fabrics. Same thing.... Biz Markie did that before Crack though with the rain coat. Sucks being big (n/h) i guess. I have 3 medium length and 2 full length colorways of that coat.....
"Now that i've got your undivided attention /i'm gonna say this and run/under condition 1/promise me you gone stack/promise me you gone ball/promise me you'll invest 3/4ths of it all/for what?/ so your kids, kids, kids can have some cheese/can't get wit it?/then git git git git on you knees/cause wealth is the word/rich is round the corner from the curb/don't like what i write?/shoot me a bird!

0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
K-TOWN WAS THE ONLY REASON THIS THREAD ON POPPING.

THANKS TO THOSE WHO RUINED IT FOR EVERYBODY.FORUM KIDS, DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.- JUST BLAZE

^ Yes sir I do.....

Let's be real Ben updated the post with new @#%$ probably weekly and answered questions/inquiries people had about prices etc. Some of ya'll are really overreacting and just need to post pics and keep it moving, you guys are acting like every possible celeb or member of every possible gang went to his store and got pieces made daily to be thrown in here.

@#%$ is a process so everyday something new wasn't posted from his side.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Quote:
The last thread got out of hand because of k-town (no offence) but he went off on shorty which made the thread go down hill from there
smh.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Greatness Always Gets Over looked
Jordan was 3rd.
Get A Set Of Wings To Fly Like Me.
Aim: Jaymacunit

i wonder who that big S with the crown up threre is supposed to be for
I buy shoes to wear them, not wrap them up like leftovers​

half a mil "ante up on your funds and holla at me when yall ready to come for the china white @#%$ dun ya heard me"
(Wuuuuu) Ghost is back! stretch Cadillacs, fruit cocktails hit the shelves at Paul's Pastry Rack. Walk with me! like Darthy tried to judge these plush degrees...(introducing Raekwon)The chain tri-color freezin in velour, ice-sicle galore gas station light gleamin on the wall​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

Back
Top Bottom