OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

13_58090.jpg

welcome to d-block the mighty mighty d-block, a place in new york city, where diddy wont even walk, its dblock the part of yonkers where i wouldn't be caught without two pistols on

what shoes is kanye wearing? i'm looking for some all white shoes to wear. no more puma.

I think they're the patent leather Vans Sk8-Hi's.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

nigo is so corny
Tell these other dudes its a wrap Get the blank out the thrown you clone The Kings Back

saw the post game interview on NFL network with Chad Johnson and his chains are :wow:
eek.gif
he had the diamond herrinbone joints one in white one in red (sorta like the blue weezy joint) then matching braclets... im tryna find pix-

my dude also said he was ready to do a soul train line with the cheerleaders if he scored :lol:
laugh.gif
...This thing is bigger than Nino Brown...This is big business....This is the American way...

Brandon Heath....baller @ SDSU

IMG_7534.jpg

*have fun w/ this one guys LOL...K-Town, you design this one? JK

nice keychain
TEAM GOONIES!​
I type tough cuz I do tough things!​
Team Illuminati​
You aint gettin' in sucka.​

Quote:
saw the post game interview on NFL network with Chad Johnson and his chains are :wow:
eek.gif
he had the diamond herrinbone joints one in white one in red (sorta like the blue weezy joint) then matching braclets... im tryna find pix-

He spends lavishly i'll tell you that much. All his stuff is official.... Shouts to Ocho Cinco lol
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

I'm watching access granted and diddy's chains look like dripping ice for real...I don't know too much about jewelry but that @#%$ looks hella clean. Juelz chains ain't bad either.

Diddy and Jim's new pieces are ridiculous everyone at the shoot is coming heavy with the ice.

edit: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Juelz's NEW NEW piece (if that is his) son has an american flag the size of a DVD case. :lol:
laugh.gif
weflyhighrs7.jpg
weflyhigh3ze1.jpg
weflyhighrs7.jpg
weflyhigh4hs4.jpg
weflyhigh2bi6.jpg
weflyhigh5rj8.jpg
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

I was gambling in Ac and seen Jimmy at taj mahal last night...i duno if this is true but his chain looked like he used his iced out skull head belt buckle as a pendant not sure....

^ Doubt it since in the pic above with T.I. & Dro he has both on.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Why T.I and Dro dressin like Bill Cosby? :smh:
smh.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Quote:
yeah the pendant joint is a lil smaller. and isnt it on a skullhead chain? its pretty sick..

Back
Top Bottom