OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Props ktown.... Where is that new icee fresh spot located and when does it open? I'm coming down to LA in a few weeks and lookin' to cop a franco... Let me know what's good...

Damn Ben, nice. Looks like everything u touch turns into gold even literally lol. Music, Sneakers, Jewelry, whatever.

And you don't actually do the work of the craftsmanship of the jewelry, your uncle does that, so why did your cousin want you to do the business with him for a long time, because of your connects and networking or your knowledge in the game, or another reason?
The point is, ladies and gentleman, that Greed -- for lack of a better word -- is GOOD. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.​

can't break, he had this crazy idea that I could just bring them more business..... I took a long time to finally come around and he himself turned that business around crazy..... I just made it more well rounded and brought some heavy hitters to the table. everyone knows my cousin @ the slauson... he's famous for real in LA hoods, but so am I, I guess, but for complete different reasons.
I was at Old Town very recently and I was getting stopped more then Joel from Good Charlotte was. crazy.
some peeps think I'm just messin with this, they don't know I found my true full time career. it's stressful, but I'm in this for life.

technomarina, goto the iceefresh page. www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
on the blog section it'll give you the addy.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:wow:
eek.gif
@ The pouch and that crazy @#%$ first bracelet that was posted my goodness.

Congrats on the store as usual.......on that HEAVY GRIND.

ktown inspires me to become a jeweler, but i know that would never work out for me :lol:
laugh.gif
Smile

Yo props on that store and good luck with it. I'm making some noise down here and these threads along with some of your work really gets me going. I been around the business for a long time and to see you going from someone that was always into jewelry to now having your own spot is real cool. Def. shows you gotta grind for it. Congrats man
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Yo Ben , how much does your store charge to upgrade stones from a piece already set? i've always wondered at the charge of this. Break it down for me big homie (no @#%$)
And my real life consist of real ice, VVS boulders all invisibly set. Head an shoulders my invisible neck

YO!
Quote:
AND BTW, I FEEL YOU ANT, I TRY TO CATER TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES JEWELRY FROM OD TO NORMAL....
getting paid like I weigh, I'll holla at you about it. 8)
glasses.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

Ben, im pretty disappointed in the ICEE FRESH logo.

If thats exactly how you wanted it, then more power to you. You shoulda hollered at me though.

Overall though, big big ups on the business side of things, looks like youre doin real well for yourself.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

BEN BALLER you should cop the ICEEFRESH.COM url before someone tries to swagger jack... :smh:
smh.gif

If you need help with graphics design or building the site I can help out... I can incorporate Paypal or Google checkout on your site easily... Besides I'm always down to NETWORK and get that cake.

Cop the URL first then let me know if you're interested. I'll code your @#%$ for free... no joke. I'll do it for the EXPOSURE... :lol:
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new spot Ben, best wishes with that fam......

Aight finally some progress as far as web availability. We have expanded our world wide distribution business to the web.... Majority of business is coming from Japan so it was a no-brainer. Available online are some or our staple pieces and some more info about where this is going. Info on custom pieces designed by Jessica Alba :wink:
wink.gif
STESSIER JEWELRY
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

for dude asking bout francos and cubans a franco is just like a four sided cuban

props to the new store
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

thanks everybody again....
206, I didn't design the logo, we didn't need a crazy sign for the store fam, it's not our official patented trademark. when that comes, I'll holla at my big bro Cartoon for sure.

as far as ICEEFRESHJEWELS.COM or ICEEFRESH&CO.COM some dude picked that up a while bacc. I'll get it though, he hit me up on myspace and just wanted a small favor and said he'd give it to me for free, but honestly my jewelry myspace page gets so many hits, I'm gonna wait for a sec. We will do a merchant page like goldenmine.com soon, but I'm so busy, I can't just get there.

as for who asked for the diamond chain.... it's like $15,000 which is cheap for a read stud chain.

thunder, 400%? I wish homey, I barely do a 50% at worst.
most jewelers margins are around 50% to 100% mark up, ours are usually at 35% to 40% with the homey's I'll do like a 15% to 20% especially good customers....

jacob at one point was doin 300% and it was unreal, he was goin all day with it.

no doubt, Ididit, I'mma holla. we still got the other 2 stores, but this one is more mines to start off slowly, I don't wanna come out banging too hard, because of certain reasons I can't say. but it'll do what it do for sure. I got MTV NEWS coming down to do a story next monday. so it'll be some nice press. all in due time, it'll be a household name hopefully.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Lol, my bad. I forgot you were boys with Toons.

Im sure he'll lace you nicely. Keep doin whatever it is you do Ben.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Quote:
OUR VOLUME AND NUMBERS ARE SERIOUSLY NO JOKE, NOT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACC, BUT THERE ARE STORES IN BEVERLY HILLS, A LOT OF THEM, WHO DON'T DO THE VOLUME WE DO (but most of them don't have to, because they're margins are sooo stupid high, they can make their rent on 1 right client a month)

^ in your case not 400% and i applaud you on that.

its just i hear jewelery around the holidays could be up to 400% markup.

Quote:
he hit me up on myspace and just wanted a small favor and said he'd give it to me for free
TEAM PLATANONEW WITH TAGS! JORDAN SAMPLE grapes 5S CLOTHING+LRG DEAD SERIOUS HOODY! ON EBAY!!L SAMPLE BRS, BLUE RIBBON SPORTS allover print hoody FOR CHEAP!!!(NT SPECIAL)
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

Back
Top Bottom