OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
hmm, all you need now is mike jones... Turtle Power!
:lol:
laugh.gif
654233612_l.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

I need help finding round or princess cut earings (pair) preferably 1/2 or more carats. I don't really mind if they are mossanites either but I just need help looking for a good deal online or threw someone (*K-town*)
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

I just realized last night that I have never took close up or decent pics of my personal cross that I wear once in a while....
it's polished up now and up for sale at the shop....
I'm gonna make the same exact one in all whtie (more paper)

it's 4 3/4" tall still big as hell (about 1 1/4" smaller then the crosses we made for Fat Joe)

it has over 25 carats
weighs 300 grams
the franco also weighs 300 grams

still clean as hell.
BLUECROSS1.JPG

BLUECROSS2.JPG

BLUECROSS3.JPG

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^^^looks dope, so ben is the new shop still at slauson? (just a new post). Your goal should be to open up one in all the swapmeets around this way (inglewood, gardena, The roadium)...lol...jk...good luck with the business...
Email:
[email protected]

not da jacob one....i mean you can tell da diamond setter not to add em if he was making it for you on da spot i suppose..but i dunno too many jewellers outside ben, and da diamond district that has it...

team platano

check out da myspace

ayo ben how much does a 40" white gold franco go for at your spot?.... i'm not sure about the thickness but, it wasn't too thin or too thick and highline was shootin me a price of 2380 for the 40"...
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

Does highline even carry solid francos? Last time i went there all i saw was hollow ones.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
With a celeberity name behind it, efficient marketing and that reasonable price, that should be a mover.

Good lookin out....
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

^ you can get diamond-less Jesus Pieces for a pretty low price. However, they will have some sort of etching, like the guy above said, for where diamonds are supposed to/planned to be placed. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to get it smoothed out upon request though. I'd expect most (hood)jewelers that deal in gold/diamond jewelery would have a few different Jesus molds. The two major ones here do at least - but not the Jacob one.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

I need help finding round or princess cut earings (pair) preferably 1/2 or more carats. I don't really mind if they are mossanites either but I just need help looking for a good deal online or threw someone (*K-town*)
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom