OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
YO! ^ Son, you seem to stay mad. Like every dude in the Chi trying to come up done rubbed you wrong.
:x
sick.gif
'24/7/365' November 13thhh. YEAHHH.​

:wow:
eek.gif
Can't wait to see a finished ICEE FRESH Jesus piece.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Dill that's your sir ALL you.

Haven't posted in here since page uno.. All these dam pics would kill my blackberry browser
laugh.gif

That 1st chick is definately
pimp.gif

@#%$ the jewelry
grin.gif
K.L.C
:-:Mr. Black 4 MODERATOR!!:-:

just when i thought i was gonna go with a cross k-town might have pulled me back in
TEAL DEAD SERIOUS IN A XL FOR TRADE NEED A RED L OR XL

^ word to neutrons...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Glorifying gangs .... and to the whole Chicago Gangs >>> Gangs anywhere else thing .. ummmmmm :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
seeing memberships for bloods & crips on E-bay ...

This isnt in any direct response to anyone .. Ive saw you guys post before .. I know some of us are into real estate and some in school .. we all tryin to get ahead .
i just love sneakers​

LA gangs have influenced the world. You think of gangbangin' you think LA first. Period |I
tired.gif
at me for feeling obligated to say that.
If a shoe is ugly the day it comes out, its ugly 4 years later.
www.yournotashoehead.com
Aiight, Peace.

WELL WELL WELL......

GUESS WHO'S GONNA BE ON MTV NEWS WITH JOHN NORRIS. LOL

maaan, what a long day... did vapors mag for a feature story in Feb. did the Source today and MTV news spent 2 hours @ icee fresh today... they're doin a story on asians who influence the hip hop scene but don't get full recognition.... I dunno, they are interviewing Jonas of LRG and Nigo as well and Miss Info I think, some others... I think I'm suppose to do Complex soon. I'll post some new pics and I'll post pics of Nas's piece 2moro night. gotta let him shine a little first.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

when nas was on 106 today i dont think i saw him rockin any jewels. how far ahead in advance is 106 taped?
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

Back
Top Bottom