OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Ben: How much would a semi-hollow franco in white gold (14k, 32-34'') run me? Am I looking at about $1500 give or take?

there's no semi hollow, either hollow or solid.
but yeh you're in the ball park range

from a short distance the hollow ones look really good.
i just hate having a hollow chain on me. but that's what I do when we run out.
now i'm so pic'y i just don't wear one. I literally have sold a franco chain off my necc before. they move fast.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
sorry guys, that's not YaBoy's chain.
717362786_l.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
ain't nobody buying jacobs homey, don't fool yourself. whatever you seein on rappers are old joints or joints from earier this year at best. trust me. we bought from them and we can't even get parts, his whole operation is fallin apart.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
bjc20d_1.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

damn jacob going to jail. its crazy how one min. you on top and the next you tryna keep yourself from being pulled down by the crabs :smh:
smh.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

spot rushers, wasnt jacob laundering money for bmf
and best friends become strangers...​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

KTown I'm not really in the market for any chains, but I am looking for a nice timepiece. Do you have any suggestions? I've been looking at breitling so far.
TEAM HEAT
Member #8 (yea i said it)

that's the hot watch right now and it will be for a long time.
there are all these gimmic watch's from jojo to kc to johnny tv's garbage to even Dame's company that will fall off or are short lived. aquaswiss is a big company so is icelink but they are making money off other stuff. like if rocawear was selling just okay, as it is now, they still got rocafella, feel me? aquaswiss is actually owned by a big time jeweler, so he can afford to push a watch that isn't that hot or won't be in tourneau, etc.

jacob had actually made it into super high end stores, inside the wynn to stores in MACAU, etc. now it's a wrap.

Breitling is the hot watch right now. go with a great timepiece always, panerai's have simmered down bigtime, Breitlings are moving well. don't cop a navitimer though, they have tooo many good fakes of that watch. get yourself a superavenger or if you can afford it, a bentley series one. I've seen some on ebay for $5 to $6k

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

get a franck muller, tag huer or rolex...those are the only 3 watches i would mess with...they wont get old either because they are all timeless brands.

bballer the dogg tags on your myspace , how many carat, like 7? what the bak look like

the roc piece is the illest piece in hip hop. I wonder who came up with the OG design.
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

Quote:
the roc chain is cool. I personally like my bws one better then my roc chain.
BenFranklinAve's NT Credentials
* President Of The Shawn Corey Carter D..k Riding Fan Club.
* Vice President Of The South Killed Hip-Hop National Organization.
* Honory member Of I. P.ulled M.y S.panish T.eacher C.oalition​

Back
Top Bottom