OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

116768833359.jpg

116768833056.jpg

116769325756.jpg
:evil:
devil.gif

11676120251.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

Quote:
i rather cop a refurbished all 14k gold rolex for 2-3 grand

not everyone into gold like you tho fam.

i dont think the 10 grand would be goin towards the steel at all, moreso the name/quality of the piece and jewels in it.

That blond hair she has is ******ed, somebody needs to tell her whats up. I wonder who's caking harder the LRG guy or Game.

edit: What is setting? and how does it work.

Damn Game didn't even seem upset that the chick broke his chain....

I woulda lloyd banks that broad lol
NINJA WIT AN ATTITUDE​

BigLescobar that sounds like an amazing price, what CLARITY ice is he gonna give you for that price though cause that will say the most about the price
I SAY IT BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH

BLING GROUP IS THAT EBAY NAME THAT WAS SELLING A BUNCH OF JACOB'S AND BREITLING'S DUMB ICE FOR LIKE 23,000
rld1large.jpg
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Yeah im back but no more PYP

Gangsta 206 & 205
gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo ben.. please get Larry Clark to feature Phil Collins in the Dj Screw movie somehow
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

the ice on my custom piece would be SI

ninja, i dont even think rolex makes all 14k watches, unless yout talkin about aftermarket 14k bracelets people add on,every gold rolex ive seen is always 18k, and they goin for around 6-7 at absolute lowest
for 2-3 grand your in the range of stainless steel datejusts

a solid gold rolex bracelet band with no watch costs 2g+ itself
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

my friends a jeweler and has a $12k briet that he put an EXTRA row of diamonds on (he said for Breit to do it would cost a lot more) but it looks perfect.
and $12k is his JEWELER price + before the diamonds+labor he put into it.

ps. yo ben lemme get a movie role.
i can be the token "hater".
TEAM PLATANONEW WITH TAGS! JORDAN SAMPLE BURGUNDY/grapes 5S Sweatsuits!+LRG DEAD SERIOUS HOODY! ON EBAY!!L SAMPLE BRS, BLUE RIBBON SPORTS allover print hoody FOR CHEAP!!!(NT SPECIAL)
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

ben- whats the markup like on Breits and does adding ice to the bezel void out the warranty-

i was sold on a chrono evolution but theres another joint i think it was a superocean that he's getting in to show me today...im still on the fence about copping- i wanted it for new years but he couldnt deliver my color choice by then so now i had too much time to think about it -

he was tryna pitch the OG Breit bezel but it added like 7k or something ******ed to the price
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Back
Top Bottom