OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

The Old Rose Gold Jesus and Cuban piece with psalm on the back 14K ..Mossed Out as well

2wc0knd.jpg

4bxoc51.jpg

2dlokt4.jpg

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

that eagle piece joint wit thje money bag is hot i seen it lastwe week

oh i m twisted up :
)(
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

I am not a jewelry person but my girl is. After watching this tonight.......

2006-12-1-bd_onesheet_poster2.jpg

My girl told me, "I don't want Diamonds on my engagement ring!".......

She loves......loved diamonds.

This was probably the best $20 I have ever spent.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

^ lol, well atleast you got off cheap. Still wouldn't buy her a fake rock for her wedding ring though.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

get that moiss.....if it wasn't for da fact that da piece i'm gettin wasn't straight to begin with i would've told duke to cook me up another and flood it with moissanites.
team platano

check out da myspace

FinesseSosa ....that wasnt the Jesus piece you where trying to sell awhile back was it?

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

nah, that jesus finesse sosa posted wasnt the one he was selling a few months back....

just back from my mans shop on 47th street to get my rollies serviced, they had some white sapphire chains that were CRAZY, 60 carats for 3500, i put em next to a 100g diamond chain and there really was no difference to my eye, anyone know anything about sapphire qualities as i dont really know about them
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

nahh it wasnt. it was the one right before the one i sold on here...way better then that trash i had :lol:
laugh.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

Benjamin Ballington
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

Quote:
WE ALL GOT BLACC CARDS.
I EVEN GOT ONE WITH MY GOVERNMENT NAME ON IT...
IT WAS WHAT WAS REQUIRED TO GET INTO THE PARTY

I'M BEAT LIKE AN MPC3000

TIRED AS HELL.
I CLOSED GILBERT THOUGH.
PARTY WAS NUTS, THAT TRIP AND BACC SO FAST WAS NOT.

I don't understand how he got a bunch of centurion cards for everyone. Can you actually use those now or what?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Back
Top Bottom