Official Jordan 1.5

lmao got a 2nd call from footlocker. this is my first time winning a raffle from footlocker! First time!!!! Lmao

I'm willing to oop here tomorrow if anyone is interested. Size 8

Had them in hand today and they're nice, they do look long tho. the leather is that of the Black / whites. Should be relatively limited, at my store we got 1 size run with a couple extra 9-11s. 1 size run of gs. Same stock we got as the Chicagos.

I was the only person at my FTL for these when they were supposed to open (8am). Another woman came around a few mins later, and it was just the two of us when they actually opened at 8:30.

I tried on, and with wide feet and thick Jordan socks they fit true to width, and slightly long. I went TTS to my 10, though. The other woman said she had to go .5 down from her 8.5 to an 8 after trying both on.

Leather is REALLY nice. I don't have any of the limited 1s (Chis, Frags, Breds, etc) to compare them to, but these are a hell of a lot nicer than my Highlight Reels.

I'll try to get some on-foot shots in a little while, but for now I have a 40 min drive home.

Good luck to all who tried getting these, and for those on the fence I say they're def worth the $150, and are a great alternative to $300+ for the Chi 1s.

I was the only person at my FTL for these when they were supposed to open (8am). Another woman came around a few mins later, and it was just the two of us when they actually opened at 8:30.

I tried on, and with wide feet and thick Jordan socks they fit true to width, and slightly long. I went TTS to my 10, though. The other woman said she had to go .5 down from her 8.5 to an 8 after trying both on.

Leather is REALLY nice. I don't have any of the limited 1s (Chis, Frags, Breds, etc) to compare them to, but these are a hell of a lot nicer than my Highlight Reels.

I'll try to get some on-foot shots in a little while, but for now I have a 40 min drive home.

Good luck to all who tried getting these, and for those on the fence I say they're def worth the $150, and are a great alternative to $300+ for the Chi 1s.
So TTS for narrow feet?

congrats on the pick up, enjoy wearing them :smokin

Last edited:

This really confuses me now, don't know if I should go TTS or half size down. Any other opinions?

Congrats and thanks for weighing in on the fit.

Last edited:
So TTS for narrow feet?

This really confuses me now, don't know if I should go TTS or half size down. Any other opinions?

Congrats and thanks for weighing in on the fit.

Honestly, it's a weird fit. DEFINITELY long, seems a little narrow around the ankle (you can see in photos from behind it looks narrower on the rise than the Chi 1s) and standard width in the toe box. So for me, with wide feet (bunyons) and wearing thick socks, they fit nicely around my forefoot and about 1/2"-3/4" long, but I don't see the length being a problem because the ankle and top of the foot (along the laces) fit nice and snug, so I shouldn't be sliding around in them.

Now, if you have narrow feet, you may have issues with them being too big and might want to .5 down.

I really hope this helps, and after I wear them around a bit in a little while I'll report back!

Everyone must be camping @ Cncpts. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom